70-742: Identity in Windows Server 2016
About Individual Course:
Now Only $24.99 Regular Price $149.00
Now Only $24.99 Regular Price $149.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 902 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
This course prepares you for the 70-742 Exam leading to 70-742 Certification. This course does not include the Official Exam Voucher, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
The Microsoft Windows Server 2016 is a server OS (operating system) which was previously referred to as Windows Server vNext. This server OS was particularly developed for running networked applications. This intermediate level course has been designed to equip IT professionals with the knowledge and understanding of the process of implementing and configuring AD DA (Active Directory Domain Services) in a distributed environment. In addition, it will also teach candidates about the process of deploying the Group Policy, performing restore and backup, as well as monitoring and troubleshooting AD related issues using Windows Server 2016. Furthermore, the course has been designed to teach the candidates about the right method of implementing AD Server Roles like AD FS (Active Directory Federation Services) and AD CS (Active Directory Certificate Services). By enrolling in this course, candidates will be prepared for Microsoft 70-742: Identity with Windows Server 2016 certification exam.
On average, a Windows Server Administrator can earn up to $55,929/- per annum.
Once this 70-742 certification is complete, candidates will be able to;
- Understand the process of installing as well as configuring domain controllers
- Understand the process of managing objects in AD DS through the utilization of Windows PowerShell and other graphical tools.
- Understand the process of deploying AD DS sites along with managing and configuring replication
- Understanding the process of deploying AD DS in complex environments
- Understand the process of deploying as well as managing GPOs (Group Policy Objects)
- Understand the process of managing user settings through the utilization of GPOs
- Understand the process of securing user accounts and AD DS
- Understand the process of implementing as well as managing CA (certificate authority) hierarchy via AD CS
- Understand the process of implementing as well as managing certificates
- Understand the process of deploying as well as administering AD FS
- Understand the process of deploying as well as administering AD RMS (Active Directory Rights Management Services)
- Understanding the process of deploying synchronization between Azure AD and AD DS
- Understand the process of troubleshooting, monitoring, as well as establishing business continuity for AD DS Services
This course is designed to be undertaken by;
IT professionals, having basic knowledge and experience of AD DS, and are searching for a course that will help them develop an in depth understanding of access and identity technologies in Windows Server 2016. The audience usually consists of the following
- AD DS Administrators seeking to upgrade their skills and knowledge in access and identity technologies with Windows Server 2012 or Windows Serve 2016
- Infrastructure or System Administrators having general knowledge and experience of AD DS and wish to cross train in basic as well as advanced access and identity technologies in Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016.
Prior to enrolling in this course, candidates should possess;
- Experience and little exposure to AD Ds technologies and concepts in Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016
- Experience of configuring as well as working with Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016
- Understanding and experience of core technologies in networking like name resolution, IP addressing, and DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol)
- Awareness and knowledge of basic security best practices
- Understanding and prior working experience of Microsoft Hyper-V and basic server virtualization concepts
- Practical experience of Windows Client Operating Systems like Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
- Basic experience of using the command line interface of Windows PowerShell
Practice Certification Exam
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||19 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
- Self-Paced Learning
- 2 Days