Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
About Individual Course:
Now Only $24.99 Regular Price $99.00
Now Only $24.99 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 820 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
This course prepares you for the CISM Exam leading to CISM Certification. This course does not include the Official Exam Voucher, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
The CISM certification program is developed specifically for experienced information security managers and those who have information security management responsibilities. CISM is globally recognized as the leading credential for information security managers. Our CISM Certified Information Security Manager course provides the student with the knowledge and proficiency to prepare for the globally recognized CISM certification exam. The CISM certification combines the achievement of passing a comprehensive exam with recognition of work, management and educational experience, providing you with greater credibility in the marketplace. This course will immerse the student into the subject, with in-depth coverage of the information covering the four domains that make up the "Body of Knowledge" for the CISM exam and will provide the student the tools to build their technical skills to manage, design, oversee and assess an enterprise's information security.
The average salary for a Certified Information Security Manager is $125,000 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Prepare for and pass the Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) exam
- Develop an information security strategy and plan of action to implement the strategy
- Manage and monitor information security risks
- Build and maintain an information security plan both internally and externally
- Implement policies and procedures to respond to and recover from disruptive and destructive information security events.
This course is intended for:
- Information security managers.
- IT professionals must have at least 5 years of information security experience.
Suggested prerequisites courses:
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||15 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|