Cisco Implementing Cisco IP Routing (CCNP Route) v2.0
About Individual Course:
Now Only $24.99 Regular Price $99.00
Now Only $24.99 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 817 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
This course prepares you for the 300-101 ROUTE Exam leading to 300-101 ROUTE Certification. This course does not include the Official Exam Voucher, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
The Implementing Cisco IP Routing is a qualifying exam for the Cisco Certified Network Professional CCNP®, Cisco Certified Internetwork Professional CCIP®, and Cisco Certified Design Professional CCDP® certifications. The ROUTE exam will certify that the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills necessary to use advanced IP addressing and routing in implementing scalable and secure Cisco ISR routers connected to LANs and WANs. The exam also covers configuration of secure routing solutions to support branch offices and mobile workers.
The routing and switching protocol knowledge from this certification will provide a lasting foundation as these skills are equally relevant in the physical networks of today and the virtualized network functions of tomorrow. Those who achieve CCNP Routing and Switching have demonstrated the skills required in enterprise roles such as Network Engineer, Support Engineer, Systems Engineer, or Network Technician.
The average salary for a Network & Server Infrastructure specialist is $100,000 per year.
After completing this course, students will have a working understanding of:
- Complex enterprise network frameworks
- Executing an implementation plan and an overview of IP Routing
This course is intended for:
- Network Engineer
- Channel Partner / Reseller
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this Curriculum are as follows:
- Describing network fundamentals
- Establishing Internet and WAN connectivity (IPv4 and IPv6)
- Managing network device security
- Operating a medium-sized LAN with multiple switches, supporting VLANs, trunking, and spanning tree
- Troubleshooting IP connectivity (IPv4 and IPv6)
- Configuring and troubleshooting EIGRP and OSPF (IPv4 and IPv6)
- Configuring devices for SNMP, Syslog, and NetFlow access
- Managing Cisco device configurations, Cisco IOS images, and licenses
Suggested prerequisites courses:
Practice Certification Exam
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||10 Hours|