CompTIA A+ Certification (Exams 220-901 & 220-902)
About Individual Course:
Now Only $99.00 Regular Price $149.00
Now Only $99.00 Regular Price $149.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 821 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
About this course:
If you are getting ready for a career as an entry-level information technology (IT) professional or computer service technician, the CompTIA® A+® course is the first step in your preparation. The course will build on your existing user-level knowledge and experience with personal computer (PC) software and hardware to present fundamental skills and concepts that you will use on the job.
The CompTIA A+ course can benefit you in two ways. Whether you work or plan to work in a mobile or corporate environment where you have a high level of face-to-face customer interaction, where client communication and client training are important, or in an environment with limited customer interaction and an emphasis on hardware activities, this course provides the background knowledge and skills you will require to be a successful A+ technician. It can also assist you if you are preparing to take the CompTIA A+ certification examinations, objectives (exam numbers 220-901 and 220-902), in order to become a CompTIA A+ Certified Professional.
The average salary for a Service Technician A+ Certified is $42,190 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Identify the hardware components of personal computers and mobile digital devices.
- Identify the basic components and functions of operating systems.
- Identify networking and security fundamentals.
- Identify the operational procedures that should be followed by professional PC technicians.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot display devices.
- Install and configure peripheral components.
- Manage system components.
- Manage data storage.
- Install and configure Microsoft Windows.
- Optimize and maintain Microsoft Windows.
- Work with other operating systems.
- Identify the hardware and software requirements for client environment configurations.
- Identify network technologies.
- Install and configure networking capabilities.
- Support mobile digital devices.
- Support printers and multifunction devices.
- Identify security threats, vulnerabilities, and controls.
- Implement security controls.
- Troubleshoot system-wide issues.
- Expanded coverage of mobile devices and operating systems
- Fundamental cloud concepts
- More security problem solving
- Signiﬁcant increase in troubleshooting
This course is intended for:
- Individuals who have basic computer user skills and who are interested in obtaining a job as an entry-level IT technician. This course is also designed for students who are seeking the CompTIA A+ certification and who want to prepare for the CompTIA A+ 220-901 Certification Exam and the CompTIA 220-902 Certification Exam.
- To ensure your success in this course, you should have basic computer user skills, be able to complete tasks in a Microsoft® Windows® environment, be able to search for, browse, and access information on the Internet, and have basic knowledge of computing concepts.
Suggested prerequisites courses:
Practice Certification Exam
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||26 Hours|