About Individual Course:
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $49.00
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $49.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 820 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
About this course:
Outlook is the world's most popular business email and scheduling software. It has the ability to oversee your schedule, retain your contacts, and help keep your tasks on track. Advanced users will delve deeper into the configuration of Outlook and how to connect it with other programs such as Word and other data share options.
In the first part of this course, some of things you will learn include Out of Office Assistant, email Rules, Archiving and Clean-up Tools. While the last part covers adding multiple profiles, Contacts exporting and mail merging.
After completing this course, students will have a working understanding of:
- Creating and Using Signatures
- Using the Out of Office Assistant
- Utilizing Message Voting Buttons
- Using and Customizing Quick Steps
- Working Offline
- Creating and Customizing Views
- Curating Customized Forms
- Exporting Contacts
- Performing a Mail Merge Using Outlook Contacts
- Importing and Exporting Data
This course is intended for:
- Anyone looking to gain understanding of advanced functions of the powerful Outlook 2016.
- It is expected that the students have had some exposure to Outlook program or taken one of our Outlook 2016 Beginner course.
Suggested prerequisites courses:
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||1 Hour|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|