About Individual Course:
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
This beginner level course introduces participants to the tools and techniques necessary to develop well-understood project requirements.
About this course:
Let’s have a quick insight on the scope and requirements of project. Scope refers to the detailed set of deliverables or features of a project. These deliverables are derived from a project's requirements. PMBOK® defines Project Scope as the “The work that needs to be accomplished to deliver a product, service, or result with the specified features and functions.” This beginner level course introduces participants to the tools and techniques necessary to develop well-understood project requirements. Participants are introduced to Displayed Thinking, use-cases, requirements interviews, requirements meetings, requirements documentation, and many other topics critical to the success of a complex project. This course will help the students in the preparation for Project Management Professional (PMP)® exam.
The average salary for a Project Manager PMP is $80,854 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Collect Requirements — Defining and documenting stakeholder needs required to meet the project's objectives
- Define Scope — Developing a detailed project scope statement as the basis for future project decisions
- Create WBS — Subdividing the major project deliverables and project work into smaller, more manageable components
- Verify Scope — Formalizing acceptance of the completed project deliverables
- Control Scope — Controlling changes to the project scope
This course is intended for:
- Anyone interested in learning about project scope and requirements
- Some experience in project management would be a huge plus.
Suggested prerequisites courses:
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||5 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|