About Individual Course:
Now Only $24.99 Regular Price $199.00
Now Only $24.99 Regular Price $199.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 820 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
About this course:
VMware vSphere debuted in 2009 as the successor to the company's flagship VMware Infrastructure solution, and it serves as a complete platform for implementing and managing virtual machine (VM) infrastructure on a large scale.Also referred to as a cloud operating system or virtualized data center platform, VMware vSphere enables IT departments to efficiently place application workloads on the most cost-effective compute resource available. This course covers everything you need to know about the VMware vSphere 6.0 Ultimate Bootcamp. Students will learn about virtualization, planning and installing ESXi, using tools to administer a VMware environment, vCenter Server 6.0 and licensing, configuring networking, configuring storage, VM creation, configuration, and snapshots, security and permissions, server and VM monitoring, advanced ESXi and vCenter server management, patching and upgrading ESXi, and disaster recovery and backup.
The average salary for VMware Administrator is $130,000 per year.
After completing this course, students will have a working understanding of:
- About all of the new and exciting features of VMware vSphere® 6.0
- Foundational terms and concepts concerning virtualization
- How to install, configure & support ESXi 6.0, vCenter Server 6.0, vCenter™ 6.0 Platform Services Controller, VMware Certificate Authority and VMware Endpoint Certificate Services
- The use of new Content Libraries
- How to configure Virtual Networking including vNetwork Distributed Switches, vDS backup & restore, VLANs, PVLANs and how to support VMotion & iSCSI Multipathing, LACP
- P2V, V2V, V2P, and P2P methods and techniques
- Server Consolidation procedures and reasoning
- Tools to support a virtual infrastructure - VMware Flings, RVTools, Veeam, and more
- VMotion™, Cross-vCenter Server systems migration, Storage VMotion, Distributed Power Mgt (DPM), Update Manager, Power Mgmt, Virtual Volumes (VVols), Fault Tolerance, Clustering - DRS/HA, SDRS, vSphere App HA, Multi vCPU FT Virtual Machines, etc.
- Toubleshooting and Best Practices within a Virtual Enterprise including vRealize Ops Manager
- How to perform backups & replication in the ESXi environment - Data Protection (vDP) & 3rd party solutions, vSphere Replication
- How to use the Command Line Interface for supporting ESXi Servers - ESXi commands
- How to configure and optimize storage - FC, iSCSI, NFS, Multipathing, Thin Provisioning, Flash Read Cache and VSAN
This course is intended for:
- System Administrators
- The VMware vSphere 6.0 Ultimate Bootcamp class is intended for IT Professionals with 1 or more years of server and infrastructure experience. Individuals should have experience on Microsoft Windows and/or Linux Servers.
|Subjects||Cloud Computing, Virtualization|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||13 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|