MS-MCSA-Cloud FastTrack to MCSA: Cloud Platform Boot Camp
About this course:
Azure is the cloud for modern business. If you're already experienced with Azure, you can expand your skills to meet future business needs with two Specialist certifications.
This Boot Camp offers students the opportunity to take an existing ASP.NET MVC application and expand its functionality as part of moving it to Azure. This course focuses on the considerations necessary when building a highly available solution in the cloud.
This Boot Camp is also aimed at experienced IT Professionals who currently administer their on premise infrastructure. The Boot Camp introduces the student to Microsoft Azure and then teaches them how to manage their infrastructure in Azure rather than on premise.
This boot camp prepares you for the following exams:
- 70-533: Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- 70-532: Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions
*Boot camp includes lunch, exam vouchers, and exam prep material where applicable.
The average salary for Infrastructure specialist with Microsoft Azure skills is $112,500 per year.
This bootcamp includes the following courses:
- FastTrack: Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions (MS-20532-BC)
- FastTrack: Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions (MS-20533-BC)
- Compare the services available in the Azure platform.
- Configure and deploy ASP.NET web applications.
- Creating Azure WebSites from the gallery.
- Deploying and monitoring Azure WebSites.
- Creating and configuring Azure Virtual Machines.
- Describe the relationship between Cloud Services and Virtual Machines.
- Deploy existing Cloud Service packages.
- Create and manage a Storage account.
- Manage blobs and containers in a Storage account.
- Create, configure and connect to a SQL Databases instance.
- Identify the implications of importing a SQL Standalone database.
- Manage users, groups and subscriptions in an Azure Active Directory instance.
- Create a virtual network.
- Implement a point to site network.
- Describe Azure architecture components including infrastructure, tools, and portals.
- Implement and manage virtual networking within Azure and to connect to on-premises environments.
- Plan and create Azure virtual machines.
- Configure, manage, and monitor Azure virtual machines to optimize availability and reliability.
- Implement, manage, backup and monitor storage solutions.
- Plan and implement data services based on SQL Database to support applications
- Deploy and configure websites.
- Deploy, configure, monitor, and diagnose cloud services.
- Publish content through CDNs and publish videos by using Media Services.
- Create and manage Azure AD directories, and configure application integration with Azure AD.
- Integrate on-premises Windows AD with Azure AD.
- Automate operations in Azure management by using PowerShell runbooks.
This course is intended for IT professionals who have some knowledge of cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure.
- Information Technology (IT) professionals who have some knowledge of cloud technologies and want to learn more about Microsoft Azure.
- IT professionals who want to deploy, configure, and administer services and virtual machines in Microsoft Azure.
- IT professional who have used Microsoft System Center to manage and orchestrate a Microsoft server infrastructure.
- Windows Server administrators who are looking to evaluate and migrate on-premises Active Directory roles and services to the cloud.
- IT professionals who want to use Windows Azure to host web sites and mobile app back-end services.
- IT professionals who are experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, who meet the course prerequisites, and are looking to cross-train on Microsoft Azure.
- IT professionals who want to take the Microsoft Certification exam, 70-533, Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions.
- Engineers who have used DevOps approaches to optimize the management and lifecycle of the software in their organization.
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies including: virtual machines, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Understanding of network configuration including: TCP/IP, DNS, virtual private networks, firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of websites including: create, configure, monitor and deploy a website on Internet Information Services (IIS).
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts including: Domains, Forests, Domain Controllers, replication, Kerberos, and LDAP.
- Understanding of database concepts including: Tables, queries, Structured Query Language (SQL), and database schemas
- Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery including: backup and restore operations.
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
- Module 1: Overview of the Microsoft Azure Platform
- Module 2:Establishing a Development Environment using Azure Virtual Machines o Hosting Web Applications on the Azure Platform
- Module 3:Storing SQL Data in Azure
- Module 4:Designing Cloud Applications For Resiliency
- Module 5:Managing Cloud Services in Azure o Storing NoSQL Data in Azure
- Module 6:Storing and Consuming Files from Azure Storage
- Module 7:Designing a Communication Strategy using Queues and Service Bus
- Module 8:Managing Infrastructure in Azure
- Module 9:Automating Integration with Azure Resources
- Module 10:Securing Azure Web Applications
- Module 11:Maintaining and Monitoring Web Solutions in Azure
- Module 12:Introduction to Azure
- Module 13:Implement and Manage Virtual Networks
- Module 14:Managing Virtual Machines
- Module 15:Implementing Websites
- Module 16:Planning and Implementing Storage
- Module 17:Planning and Implementing Data Services
- Module 18:Implementing PaaS Cloud Services and Mobile Services
- Module 19:Implementing Content Delivery Networks and Media Services
- Module 20:Implement Azure AD
- Module 21:Managing Active Directory in a Hybrid Environment
- Module 22:Implementing Automation
- Module 23:Microsoft Azure Solutions
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||6 Days|
|SATV Value||10 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at email@example.com. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at email@example.com or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
- Virtual Classroom
- 5 Days
- Virtual Classroom
- 5 Days
- Virtual Classroom
- 1 Day
- Virtual Classroom
- 1 Day