MS-MCSA-Cloud MCSA: Cloud Platform Boot Camp (MS-MCSA-Cloud)
Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
6 DaysCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
About this course:
Azure is the cloud for modern business. If you're already experienced with Azure, you can expand your skills to meet future business needs with two Specialist certifications.
This Boot Camp offers students the opportunity to take an existing ASP.NET MVC application and expand its functionality as part of moving it to Azure. This course focuses on the considerations necessary when building a highly available solution in the cloud.
This Boot Camp is also aimed at experienced IT Professionals who currently administer their on premise infrastructure. The Boot Camp introduces the student to Microsoft Azure and then teaches them how to manage their infrastructure in Azure rather than on premise.
This boot camp prepares you for the following exams:
- 70-533: Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- 70-532: Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions
*Boot camp includes lunch, exam vouchers, and exam prep material where applicable.
- Compare the services available in the Azure platform.
- Configure and deploy ASP.NET web applications.
- Creating Azure WebSites from the gallery.
- Deploying and monitoring Azure WebSites.
- Creating and configuring Azure Virtual Machines.
- Describe the relationship between Cloud Services and Virtual Machines.
- Deploy existing Cloud Service packages.
- Create and manage a Storage account.
- Manage blobs and containers in a Storage account.
- Create, configure and connect to a SQL Databases instance.
- Identify the implications of importing a SQL Standalone database.
- Manage users, groups and subscriptions in an Azure Active Directory instance.
- Create a virtual network.
- Implement a point to site network.
- Describe Azure architecture components including infrastructure, tools, and portals.
- Implement and manage virtual networking within Azure and to connect to on-premises environments.
- Plan and create Azure virtual machines.
- Configure, manage, and monitor Azure virtual machines to optimize availability and reliability.
- Implement, manage, backup and monitor storage solutions.
- Plan and implement data services based on SQL Database to support applications
- Deploy and configure websites.
- Deploy, configure, monitor, and diagnose cloud services.
- Publish content through CDNs and publish videos by using Media Services.
- Create and manage Azure AD directories, and configure application integration with Azure AD.
- Integrate on-premises Windows AD with Azure AD.
- Automate operations in Azure management by using PowerShell runbooks.
This course is intended for IT professionals who have some knowledge of cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure.
- Information Technology (IT) professionals who have some knowledge of cloud technologies and want to learn more about Microsoft Azure.
- IT professionals who want to deploy, configure, and administer services and virtual machines in Microsoft Azure.
- IT professional who have used Microsoft System Center to manage and orchestrate a Microsoft server infrastructure.
- Windows Server administrators who are looking to evaluate and migrate on-premises Active Directory roles and services to the cloud.
- IT professionals who want to use Windows Azure to host web sites and mobile app back-end services.
- IT professionals who are experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, who meet the course prerequisites, and are looking to cross-train on Microsoft Azure.
- IT professionals who want to take the Microsoft Certification exam, 70-533, Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions.
- Engineers who have used DevOps approaches to optimize the management and lifecycle of the software in their organization.
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies including: virtual machines, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Understanding of network configuration including: TCP/IP, DNS, virtual private networks, firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of websites including: create, configure, monitor and deploy a website on Internet Information Services (IIS).
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts including: Domains, Forests, Domain Controllers, replication, Kerberos, and LDAP.
- Understanding of database concepts including: Tables, queries, Structured Query Language (SQL), and database schemas
- Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery including: backup and restore operations.
Suggested prerequisite course:
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
- Overview of the Microsoft Azure Platform
- Establishing a Development Environment using Azure Virtual Machines o Hosting Web Applications on the Azure Platform
- Storing SQL Data in Azure
- Designing Cloud Applications For Resiliency
- Managing Cloud Services in Azure o Storing NoSQL Data in Azure
- Storing and Consuming Files from Azure Storage
- Designing a Communication Strategy using Queues and Service Bus
- Managing Infrastructure in Azure
- Automating Integration with Azure Resources
- Securing Azure Web Applications
- Maintaining and Monitoring Web Solutions in Azure
- Introduction to Azure
- Implement and Manage Virtual Networks
- Managing Virtual Machines
- Implementing Websites
- Planning and Implementing Storage
- Planning and Implementing Data Services
- Implementing PaaS Cloud Services and Mobile Services
- Implementing Content Delivery Networks and Media Services
- Implement Azure AD
- Managing Active Directory in a Hybrid Environment
- Implementing Automation
- Microsoft Azure Solutions
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||6 Days|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's