MS-MCSA-MCSE-Server MCSE: Windows Server 2012 R2 Boot Camp (10 day) (MS-MCSA-MCSE-Server)
Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
10 DaysCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
About this course:
Unitek Training's Windows Server 2012 Server Infrastructure training delivers hundreds of new features and enhancements for transforming virtualization and cloud computing, helping you reduce IT costs and deliver more business value.
If you are leading or part of a team responsible for designing, implementing, configuring, or managing a Windows Server infrastructure in your organization, then this is the training you need to take to deliver results and give your company the winning solution to save costs and benefit from the enhancements Windows Server 2012 offers. Earn recognition from your peers and employers and accelerate your career by achieving this Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) certification.
Unitek Training's MCSE training is a high-quality hands-on training boot camp will help you hone your expertise in windows server 2012. As part of the training, our boot camp schedule includes a review session which covers key material, providing a comprehensive preparation for each of the exams. This component of our training program reinforces important takeaways and is tailored to increase testing efficiency.
This boot camp prepares you for the following exams:
- 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- 70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012
- 70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
- 70-413: Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure
- 70-414: Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Configure and Troubleshoot Domain Name System
- Maintain Active Directory Domain Services
- Manage User and Service Accounts
- Implement Group Policy Infrastructure
- Manage User Desktops using Group Policy
- Install, Configure and Troubleshoot Network Policy Server
- Implement Network Access Protection
- Implement Remote Access
- Optimize File Services
- Configure Encryption and Advanced Auditing
- Deploy and Maintain Server Images
- Implement Update Managements
- Monitor Windows Server 2012
This course is intended for Information Technology (IT) Professionals with hands on experience working in a Windows server 2008 or Windows Server 2012 environment who wish to acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to be able to manage and maintain the core infrastructure required for a Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2 environment. The key focus for students is to broaden the initial deployment of Windows Server 2012 services and infrastructure and provide the skills necessary to Manage and Maintain a domain based Windows Server 2012 environment, providing skills in areas such as User and Group management, Network Access and Data Security. Candidates typically interested in attending this course would be
- Windows Server Administrators experienced in working with Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012 who wish to gain skills necessary to perform daily management and maintenance tasks in a Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2012 R2 environment.
- IT Professionals who are looking to take the 411, Administering Windows Server 2012 exam
- IT professional wishing to take the Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) exams in DataCenter, Desktop Infrastructure, Messaging, Collaboration and Communications will also be interested in taking this course as they prepare for the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) exams, which are a pre-requisite for their individual specialties.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Knowledge and skills concerning the initial implementation and configuration of core Windows Server services including Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), Networking Services and Microsoft Hyper-V.
Suggested prerequisite course:
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
- Install and configure Windows Server 2012
- Describe Active Directory Domain Services and install a domain controller
- Create and configure user, group, and computer objects
- Use Windows PowerShell and other command-line tools to create and configure AD DS objects
- Configure IPv4 for simple scenarios
- Install and configure a DHCP server
- Install and configure DNS service
- Configure IPv6 for simple scenarios
- Configure local storage on a server
- Create and secure files shares and shared printers
- Create and manage Group Policy objects
- Secure Windows Servers by Using Group Policy Objects
- Implement Server Virtualization with Hyper-V
- Implement a Group Policy infrastructure.
- Manage user desktops with Group Policy.
- Manage user and service accounts.
- Maintain Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- Configure and troubleshoot Domain Name System (DNS).
- Configure and troubleshoot Remote Access.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot the Network Policy Server (NPS) role.
- Implement Network Access Protection (NAP).
- Optimize file services.
- Configure encryption and advanced auditing.
- Deploy and maintain server images.
- Implement Update Management.
- Monitor Windows Server 2012.
- Implementing Advanced Network Services
- Implementing Advanced File Services
- Implementing Dynamic Access Control
- Implementing Network Load Balancing
- Implementing Failover Clustering with Hyper-V
- Implementing Disaster Recovery
- Implementing Distributed AD DS Deployments
- Implementing AD DS Sites and Replication
- Implementing AD CS
- Implementing AD RMS
- Implementing AD FS
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||10 Days|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's