MS-MCSA-MCSE-Server FastTrack to MCSE: Windows Server 2012 R2 Boot Camp (10 day)
Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
10 DaysCourse Duration
25 DaysSATV Value
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Plus subscription plan gives you access to this course PLUS:
About this course:
Windows Server 2012 Server Infrastructure training delivers hundreds of new features and enhancements for transforming virtualization and cloud computing, helping you reduce IT costs and deliver more business value.
If you are leading or part of a team responsible for designing, implementing, configuring, or managing a Windows Server infrastructure in your organization, then this is the training you need to take to deliver results and give your company the winning solution to save costs and benefit from the enhancements Windows Server 2012 offers. Earn recognition from your peers and employers and accelerate your career by achieving this Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) certification.
Unitek Training's MCSE training is a high-quality hands-on training boot camp will help you hone your expertise in windows server 2012. As part of the training, our boot camp schedule includes a review session which covers key material, providing a comprehensive preparation for each of the exams. This component of our training program reinforces important takeaways and is tailored to increase testing efficiency.
This boot camp prepares you for the following exams:
- 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- 70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012
- 70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
- 70-413: Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure
- 70-414: Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Configure and Troubleshoot Domain Name System
- Maintain Active Directory Domain Services
- Manage User and Service Accounts
- Implement Group Policy Infrastructure
- Manage User Desktops using Group Policy
- Install, Configure and Troubleshoot Network Policy Server
- Implement Network Access Protection
- Implement Remote Access
- Optimize File Services
- Configure Encryption and Advanced Auditing
- Deploy and Maintain Server Images
- Implement Update Managements
- Monitor Windows Server 2012
This course is intended for Information Technology (IT) Professionals with hands on experience working in a Windows server 2008 or Windows Server 2012 environment who wish to acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to be able to manage and maintain the core infrastructure required for a Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2 environment. The key focus for students is to broaden the initial deployment of Windows Server 2012 services and infrastructure and provide the skills necessary to Manage and Maintain a domain based Windows Server 2012 environment, providing skills in areas such as User and Group management, Network Access and Data Security. Candidates typically interested in attending this course would be
- Windows Server Administrators experienced in working with Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012 who wish to gain skills necessary to perform daily management and maintenance tasks in a Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2012 R2 environment.
- IT Professionals who are looking to take the 411, Administering Windows Server 2012 exam
- IT professional wishing to take the Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) exams in DataCenter, Desktop Infrastructure, Messaging, Collaboration and Communications will also be interested in taking this course as they prepare for the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) exams, which are a pre-requisite for their individual specialties.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Knowledge and skills concerning the initial implementation and configuration of core Windows Server services including Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), Networking Services and Microsoft Hyper-V.
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
- Module 1: Install and configure Windows Server 2012
- Module 2: Describe Active Directory Domain Services and install a domain controller
- Module 3: Create and configure user, group, and computer objects
- Module 4: Use Windows PowerShell and other command-line tools to create and configure AD DS objects
- Module 5: Configure IPv4 for simple scenarios
- Module 6: Install and configure a DHCP server
- Module 7: Install and configure DNS service
- Module 8: Configure IPv6 for simple scenarios
- Module 9: Configure local storage on a server
- Module 10: Create and secure files shares and shared printers
- Module 11: Create and manage Group Policy objects
- Module 12: Secure Windows Servers by Using Group Policy Objects
- Module 13: Implement Server Virtualization with Hyper-V
- Module 14: Implement a Group Policy infrastructure.
- Module 15: Manage user desktops with Group Policy.
- Module 16: Manage user and service accounts.
- Module 17: Maintain Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- Module 18: Configure and troubleshoot Domain Name System (DNS).
- Module 19: Configure and troubleshoot Remote Access.
- Module 20: Install, configure, and troubleshoot the Network Policy Server (NPS) role.
- Module 21: Implement Network Access Protection (NAP).
- Module 22: Optimize file services.
- Module 23: Configure encryption and advanced auditing.
- Module 24: Deploy and maintain server images.
- Module 25: Implement Update Management.
- Module 26: Monitor Windows Server 2012.
- Module 27: Implementing Advanced Network Services
- Module 28: Implementing Advanced File Services
- Module 29: Implementing Dynamic Access Control
- Module 30: Implementing Network Load Balancing
- Module 31: Implementing Failover Clustering with Hyper-V
- Module 32: Implementing Disaster Recovery
- Module 33: Implementing Distributed AD DS Deployments
- Module 34: Implementing AD DS Sites and Replication
- Module 35: Implementing AD CS
- Module 36: Implementing AD RMS
- Module 37: Implementing AD FS
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||10 Days|
|SATV Value||25 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's
- Virtual Classroom
- 5 Days
- Virtual Classroom
- 5 Days