MS-MCSA-Server MCSA: Windows Server 2012 R2 Boot Camp (6 day) (MS-MCSA-Server)
Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
6 DaysCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
About this course:
Unitek Training's Windows Server 2012 MCSA training delivers hundreds of new features and enhancements for transforming virtualization and cloud computing, helping you reduce IT costs and deliver more business value. This training provides you with the hands-on training to give you the Windows Server 2012 skills and expertise that are relevant across multiple solution areas in a business environment.
If you are leading or part of a team responsible for designing, implementing, configuring, or managing a Windows Server infrastructure in your organization, then Unitek Training's premier Windows Server 2012 R2 MCSA training you need to take to deliver results and give your company the winning solution to save costs and benefit from the enhancements Windows Server 2012 offers. Earn recognition from your peers and employers and accelerate your career by achieving this Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certification.
This boot camp prepares you for the following exams:
- 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- 70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012
- 70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Configure advanced features for Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), Domain Name System (DNS), and configure IP Address Management (IPAM) with Windows Server 2012.
- Configure and manage iSCSI, BranchCache and FSRM.
- Configure DAC to manage and audit access to shared files.
- Plan and implement an AD DS deployment that includes multiple domains and forests.
- Plan and implement an AD DS deployment that includes locations.
- Implement and configure an Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS) deployment.
- Implement an AD RMS deployment.
- Implement an AD FS deployment.
- Provide high availability and load balancing for web-based applications by implementing Network Load Balancing (NLB).
- Implement and validate high availability and load balancing for web-based applications by implementing NLB.
- Provide high availability for network services and applications by implementing failover clustering.
- Implement a failover cluster, and configure and validate a highly available network service.
- Deploy and manage Hyper-V virtual machines in a failover cluster.
- Implement a backup and disaster recovery solution based on business and technical requirements.
This course is intended for Information Technology (IT) Professionals with hands on experience implementing, managing and maintaining a Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2012 R2 environment who wish to acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to perform advanced management and provisioning of services within that Windows Server 2012 environment. Candidates who would typically be interested in attending this course will be:
- Experienced Windows Server Administrators who have real world experience working in a Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012 enterprise environment.
- IT Professionals wishing to take the Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) exams in Datacenter, Desktop Infrastructure, Messaging, Collaboration and Communications will also be interested in taking this course as they prepare for the MCSA exams, which are a pre-requisite for their individual specialties.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Experience working with Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012 servers day to day in an Enterprise environment.
Suggested prerequisite course:
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
- Install and configure Windows Server 2012
- Describe Active Directory Domain Services and install a domain controller
- Create and configure user, group, and computer objects
- Use Windows PowerShell and other command-line tools to create and configure AD DS objects
- Configure IPv4 for simple scenarios
- Install and configure a DHCP server
- Install and configure DNS service
- Configure IPv6 for simple scenarios
- Configure local storage on a server
- Create and secure files shares and shared printers
- Create and manage Group Policy objects
- Secure Windows Servers by Using Group Policy Objects
- Implement Server Virtualization with Hyper-V
- Implement a Group Policy infrastructure.
- Manage user desktops with Group Policy.
- Manage user and service accounts.
- Maintain Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- Configure and troubleshoot Domain Name System (DNS).
- Configure and troubleshoot Remote Access.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot the Network Policy Server (NPS) role.
- Implement Network Access Protection (NAP).
- Optimize file services.
- Configure encryption and advanced auditing.
- Deploy and maintain server images.
- Implement Update Management.
- Monitor Windows Server 2012.
- Implementing Advanced Network Services
- Implementing Advanced File Services
- Implementing Dynamic Access Control
- Implementing Network Load Balancing
- Implementing Failover Clustering with Hyper-V
- Implementing Disaster Recovery
- Implementing Distributed AD DS Deployments
- Implementing AD DS Sites and Replication
- Implementing AD CS
- Implementing AD RMS
- Implementing AD FS
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||6 Days|
|VPA Eligible||VPA Eligible|
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's