MS-MCSA-Server FastTrack to MCSA: Windows Server 2012 R2 Boot Camp (6 day)
Virtual ClassroomLearning Style
6 DaysCourse Duration
15 DaysSATV Value
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Plus subscription plan gives you access to this course PLUS:
About this course:
QuickStart's Windows Server 2012 MCSA training delivers hundreds of new features and enhancements for transforming virtualization and cloud computing, helping you reduce IT costs and deliver more business value. This training provides you with the hands-on training to give you the Windows Server 2012 skills and expertise that are relevant across multiple solution areas in a business environment.
If you are leading or part of a team responsible for designing, implementing, configuring, or managing a Windows Server infrastructure in your organization, then Unitek Training's premier Windows Server 2012 R2 MCSA training you need to take to deliver results and give your company the winning solution to save costs and benefit from the enhancements Windows Server 2012 offers. Earn recognition from your peers and employers and accelerate your career by achieving this Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certification.
This boot camp prepares you for the following exams:
- 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- 70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012
- 70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
This Boot Camp is part of the following Boot Camps:
This Boot Camp includes the following courses:
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Configure advanced features for Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), Domain Name System (DNS), and configure IP Address Management (IPAM) with Windows Server 2012.
- Configure and manage iSCSI, BranchCache and FSRM.
- Configure DAC to manage and audit access to shared files.
- Plan and implement an AD DS deployment that includes multiple domains and forests.
- Plan and implement an AD DS deployment that includes locations.
- Implement and configure an Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS) deployment.
- Implement an AD RMS deployment.
- Implement an AD FS deployment.
- Provide high availability and load balancing for web-based applications by implementing Network Load Balancing (NLB).
- Implement and validate high availability and load balancing for web-based applications by implementing NLB.
- Provide high availability for network services and applications by implementing failover clustering.
- Implement a failover cluster, and configure and validate a highly available network service.
- Deploy and manage Hyper-V virtual machines in a failover cluster.
- Implement a backup and disaster recovery solution based on business and technical requirements.
This course is intended for Information Technology (IT) Professionals with hands on experience implementing, managing and maintaining a Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2012 R2 environment who wish to acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to perform advanced management and provisioning of services within that Windows Server 2012 environment. Candidates who would typically be interested in attending this course will be:
- Experienced Windows Server Administrators who have real world experience working in a Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012 enterprise environment.
- IT Professionals wishing to take the Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) exams in Datacenter, Desktop Infrastructure, Messaging, Collaboration and Communications will also be interested in taking this course as they prepare for the MCSA exams, which are a pre-requisite for their individual specialties.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Experience working with Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012 servers day to day in an Enterprise environment.
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
- Module 1: Install and configure Windows Server 2012
- Module 2: Describe Active Directory Domain Services and install a domain controller
- Module 3: Create and configure user, group, and computer objects
- Module 4: Use Windows PowerShell and other command-line tools to create and configure AD DS objects
- Module 5: Configure IPv4 for simple scenarios
- Module 6: Install and configure a DHCP server
- Module 7: Install and configure DNS service
- Module 8: Configure IPv6 for simple scenarios
- Module 9: Configure local storage on a server
- Module 10: Create and secure files shares and shared printers
- Module 11: Create and manage Group Policy objects
- Module 12: Secure Windows Servers by Using Group Policy Objects
- Module 13: Implement Server Virtualization with Hyper-V
- Module 14: Implement a Group Policy infrastructure.
- Module 15: Manage user desktops with Group Policy.
- Module 16: Manage user and service accounts.
- Module 17: Maintain Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- Module 18: Configure and troubleshoot Domain Name System (DNS).
- Module 19: Configure and troubleshoot Remote Access.
- Module 20: Install, configure, and troubleshoot the Network Policy Server (NPS) role.
- Module 21: Implement Network Access Protection (NAP).
- Module 22: Optimize file services.
- Module 23: Configure encryption and advanced auditing.
- Module 24: Deploy and maintain server images.
- Module 25: Implement Update Management.
- Module 26: Monitor Windows Server 2012.
- Module 27: Implementing Advanced Network Services
- Module 28: Implementing Advanced File Services
- Module 29: Implementing Dynamic Access Control
- Module 30: Implementing Network Load Balancing
- Module 31: Implementing Failover Clustering with Hyper-V
- Module 32: Implementing Disaster Recovery
- Module 33: Implementing Distributed AD DS Deployments
- Module 34: Implementing AD DS Sites and Replication
- Module 35: Implementing AD CS
- Module 36: Implementing AD RMS
- Module 37: Implementing AD FS
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||6 Days|
|SATV Value||15 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's
- Virtual Classroom
- 5 Days
- Virtual Classroom
- 5 Days
- Virtual Classroom
- 5 Days