MS-MCSA-SQL-2016-Admin FastTrack to MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Administration Boot Camp
About Individual Course:
About this course:
The MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Administration Certification validates your skills with database installation, maintenance, configuration, and provisioning tasks, and will qualify you for a position as a database administrator or infrastructure specialist.
This QuickStart Training Boot Camp provides students hands-on experience with SQL Server 2016. The boot camp will highlight what is new in SQL Server 2016 in comparison to SQL Server 2012/2014 . It provides guidance on installing, configuring, and maintaining SQL Server 2016
This boot camp prepares you for the following exams:
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Provision a Database Server
- Upgrade SQL Server
- Configure SQL Server
- Manage Databases and Files (shared)
- Provision, migrate and manage databases in the cloud
- The primary audience for this course is individuals who administer and maintain SQL Server databases. These individuals perform database administration and maintenance as their primary area of responsibility, or work in environments where databases play a key role in their primary job.
- The secondary audiences for this course are individuals who develop applications that deliver content from SQL Server databases.
This course requires that you meet the following prerequisites:
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Working knowledge of Transact-SQL.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
- Some experience with database design
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
- Module 1: Authenticate and authorize users
- Module 2: Assign server and database roles
- Module 3: Authorize users to access resources
- Module 4: Protect data with encryption and auditing
- Module 5: Describe recovery models and backup strategies
- Module 6: Backup SQL Server databases
- Module 7: Restore SQL Server databases
- Module 8: Automate database management
- Module 9: Configure security for the SQL Server agent
- Module 10: Manage alerts and notifications
- Module 11: Managing SQL Server using PowerShell
- Module 12: Trace access to SQL Server
- Module 13: Monitor a SQL Server infrastructure
- Module 14: Troubleshoot a SQL Server infrastructure
- Module 15: Import and export data
- Module 16: Provision a Database Server
- Module 17: Upgrade SQL Server
- Module 18: Configure SQL Server
- Module 19: Manage Databases and Files (shared)
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||6 Days|
|SATV Value||10 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at email@example.com. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at email@example.com or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Get A Team Quote or Got Questions?
- Personalize learning based on competencies, goals & tools
- Expert Mentoring
- Hands on Labs & Assignments
- AI Curated Digital Book Content
- Adaptive Learning Paths
- Analytics & Benchmarking
- High certification Pass Rates – Over 200,000 people certified and more than 95% of our learners pass their certification on the first attempt
- Self-Paced Learning
- 30 Min
- Virtual Classroom
- 5 Days
- Virtual Classroom
- 1 Day