About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 905 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
About this course:
Natural language processing (NLP) is one of the most important technologies of the information age. Understanding complex language utterances is also a crucial part of artificial intelligence.
In this course, you will be given a thorough overview of Natural Language Processing and how to use classic machine learning methods. You will learn about Statistical Machine Translation as well as Deep Semantic Similarity Models (DSSM) and their applications.
We will also discuss deep reinforcement learning techniques applied in NLP and Vision-Language Multimodal Intelligence.
- Apply deep learning models to solve machine translation and conversation problems.
- Apply deep structured semantic models on information retrieval and natural language applications.
- Apply deep reinforcement learning models on natural language applications.
- Apply deep learning models on image captioning and visual question answering.
- Language processing specialist
- Students need to have math and computer programming skills and fundamental knowledge on machine learning and deep learning before taking this course.
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||48 Hours|