Networking with Windows Server 2016 - MOC On Demand (MS-20741)
About Individual Course:
Now Only $550.00 Regular Price $1,195.00
Now Only $550.00 Regular Price $1,195.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Master Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 1271 other popular courses
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00
Now Only $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,499.00/ Year
This course prepares you for the 70-741 Exam leading to 70-741 Certification. This course does not include the Official Exam Voucher, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
This course is Microsoft Official On-Demand course accessible for 90 days from the date of course request, if you have annual subscription, or course purchase individually. Course access will expire after 90 days of course enrollment.
This on-demand course provides the fundamental networking skills required to deploy and support Windows Server 2016 in most organizations. It covers IP fundamentals, remote access technologies, and more advanced content including Software Defined Networking.
The average salary for a Windows Server Administrator is $69,077 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Plan and implement an IPv4 network.
- Implement Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- Implement Domain Name System (DNS).
- Implement and manage IP address management (IPAM).
- Plan for remote access.
- Implement DirectAccess.
- Implement virtual private networks (VPNs).
- Implement networking for branch offices.
- Configure advanced networking features.
- Implement Software Defined Networking.
This course is intended for:
- IT professionals
In addition to professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Experience working with Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012
- Experience working in a Windows Server infrastructure enterprise environment
- Knowledge of the Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) model
- Understanding of core networking infrastructure components and technologies such as cabling, routers, hubs, and switches
- Familiarity with networking topologies and architectures such as local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs) and wireless networking
- Some basic knowledge of the TCP/IP protocol stack, addressing and name resolution
- Experience with and knowledge of Hyper-V and virtualization
- Hands-on experience working with the Windows client operating systems such as Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
Suggested prerequisites courses:
Practice Certification Exam
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||2 Days|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|