Next Generation Identity and Access Control Workshop (NGICW)
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
In this pre-sales 2 day workshop, Next Generation Identity and Access Control Workshop v1.0, we will discuss the key requirements customers have when looking for an access control system. We will discuss the advantages of the Cisco ISE solution offers such as full life cycle guest access, profiling visibility and PXGRID.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Learn the value proposition of ISE and how it fits into SD-Access
- Understand the competitive landscape and how best position ISE
- Explain how guest methods flows and customization options provide greater network security and management
- Understand TrustSec and how it is used for roll based segmentation ISE and SD Access
- Understand how and where customers can get help from the Cisco ISE team;
- Discuss BYOD options with single and dual SSIDs and understand the associated needs and challenges of customers.
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Individuals who need to know the competitive landscape and how to best position ISE
- Account Managers
- There are no prerequisites required for this course
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||2 Days|