Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Next Generation Identity and Access Control Workshop (NGICW)
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
In this pre-sales 2 day workshop, Next Generation Identity and Access Control Workshop v1.0, we will discuss the key requirements customers have when looking for an access control system. We will discuss the advantages of the Cisco ISE solution offers such as full life cycle guest access, profiling visibility and PXGRID.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Learn the value proposition of ISE and how it fits into SD-Access
- Understand the competitive landscape and how best position ISE
- Explain how guest methods flows and customization options provide greater network security and management
- Understand TrustSec and how it is used for roll based segmentation ISE and SD Access
- Understand how and where customers can get help from the Cisco ISE team;
- Discuss BYOD options with single and dual SSIDs and understand the associated needs and challenges of customers.
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Individuals who need to know the competitive landscape and how to best position ISE
- Account Managers
- There are no prerequisites required for this course
Career & Salary Insight
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||2 Days|
Monthly Payments With Affirm
QuickStart and Affirm have teamed up to offer you financing, allowing you to pay off your purchase over time, on your own terms. Simply select Affirm in checkout, and you will need to take a few moments to fill out some information for a real-time decision. Checking your eligibility and terms won't affect your credit score. Once you are qualified, you will have the option to choose from 3, 6, 12, 18 or 26-month financing terms*, with each term clearly showing your monthly payment. No hidden fees or costs! it's that simple!
Rates are between 0-30% APR. As an example, a $700 purchase might cost $63.24/mo for 12 months at 15% APR. A down payment may be required. Subject to eligibility check and approval. Payment options depend on your purchase amount. Estimated payment excluded taxes and shipping fees. Paid interest is nonrefundable. Actual terms may vary. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Visit affirm.com/help for more info.