About this course:
The Office 365 Administration and Troubleshooting course are based on 3 days ILT (Instructor Led Training). This course focuses on the requirements of IT professionals who are involved in operating, troubleshooting, configuring and administering Office 365 services, compromising its supporting technologies, requirements, dependencies, and identities. This course provides the skills and expertise needed to troubleshoot and administer Office 365 tenant and its key services, like Skype for business, SharePoint Online, and Exchange Online. Additionally, it covers the compliance and security features of Office 365.
The MS Office 365 Administrator can earn an average salary of $61,711 per year.
Candidates have an ability of following, after completion of this course:
· Define Office 365 services
· Troubleshooting and administration of SharePoint Online
· Troubleshooting and administration of directory objects and directory synchronization
· Troubleshooting and administration of Office 365 ProPlus
· Troubleshooting and administration of security and compliance in Office 365
· Troubleshooting and administration of Skype for Business
· Use Window PowerShell and GUI (Graphical User Interface) for administering Office 365
· The Office 365 Administration and Troubleshooting course is presented for both experienced and novice programmers who have at least 3 months of programming involvement and have fundamental skills of Windows navigation.
· The system administrators and Information Technology professionals who wish to study about troubleshooting and administration techniques in Microsoft Office 365. The individuals required to have a minimum of 3 years of working experience in the relevant areas, generally in the field of messaging, network administration, and system administration.
Candidates required to have the following, before appearing in this course:
- · At least 1 year of working experience with ADDS (Active Directory Domain Services)
- · Working involvement with Windows PowerShell
- · At least 1 year of working experience with name resolution, incorporating Domain Name System (DNS)
- · Working involvement with certificates, incorporating PKI (Public Key Infrastructure) certificates
- · Working involvement with Exchange Server 2013 or latest, Skype for Business (2015) Server or Lync (2013) Server, and SharePoint Server (2013) or latest is helpful but not compulsory.
- · At least 2 years of administering experience the Windows Server OS, incorporating Windows Server 2012 or the latest.
- A Knowledge of the below concepts as they connect to Microsoft Office 365:
- · Knowledge of Office 365 platform
- · Knowledge of MS cloud services