OnCommand Insight: Business Insights (OCIBI)
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
In this course you will become familiar with some of the most important features of OnCommand Insight relevant to the day-to-day management, monitoring, and trouble-shooting of data infrastructures. This course concentrates on the reporting features of OnCommand Insight and the OnCommand Insight Data Warehouse. This course demonstrates how to use OnCommand Insight to perform operational reporting that aid in daily administrative tasks. This course will also demonstrate how to use IBM Cognos Workspace Advanced to perform Business Reporting. You will also learn how to create customized reports and a basic understanding of how to extend Insight to meet other business reporting needs.
The average salary for NetApp Infrastructure Engineer is $78,406 per year.
- Describe general organizational-based reporting needs
- Use queries, widgets, and dashboards to display day-to-day operational reporting information
- Describe the OnCommand Insight data warehouse structure (DWH)
- Address business reporting requirements relating to chargeback, virtualization, and storage pool topics
- Describe where to find data warehouse reference documentation and how to maintain a healthy data warehouse
The intended audience includes:
- Professional Services
- Partners and End-users.
- Infrastructure Engineer
- NetApp Partners
- Sales Engineers
- There are no prerequisites require to take this course.
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||2 Days|