ONTAP 9.x Transition Bundle (ONTAP9XTB)
About Individual Course:
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
This course is a combination of the ONTAP Administration: What’s New in ONTAP 9.0 (ADMIN90) and ONTAP Administration: What's New in ONTAP 9.1 (ADMIN91) courses. It is intended for those already versed in NetApp 8.3 Administration and looking to transition to ONTAP 9.1 technology. By enrolling in this package, you will be signed up for both courses and will receive 2 enrollment emails.
The average salary for NetApp Systems Administrator is $102,764 per year.
- List the new features included in the ONTAP 9.0 and ONTAP 9.1 release
- Identify the different deployment options
- Identify feature enhancements to the FAS, All Flash FAS, and OnCommand software
- Configure encrypted volumes using NetApp Volume Encryption (NVE) and massively scalable containers using FlexGroup volumes
- Configure SMB workgroup authentication, SnapLock, RAID-TEC, onboard key management, and SnapMirror for Storage Virtual Machine
- Network Engineers
- Sales Engineers
- A working knowledge of clustered Data ONTAP 8.3 is required
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||2 Days|