ONTAP Administration: What?s New in ONTAP 9.0 (ADMIN90)
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
In this course you will learn about the new features that are included in the ONTAP 9 Data Management Software release. You also configure many of these features with hands-on exercises using a lab environment that will be provided to you. This course is meant to update those that have taken the current Clustered Data ONTAP 8.3 administration courses.
Note: This course does not cover fundamental or basic administration topics. A working knowledge of clustered Data ONTAP 8.3 is required.
The average salary for NetApp Storage Administrator is $128,000 per year.
By the completion of this course, you will be able to:
- List the new features included in the ONTAP 9 release
- Identify the different ONTAP 9 deployment options
- Identify feature enhancements to the FAS, All Flash FAS, and OnCommand software
- Configure SMB workgroup authentication, SnapLock, RAID-TEC, onboard key management, and SnapMirror for Storage Virtual Machine
- Network Engineers
- Sales Engineers
- A working knowledge of clustered Data ONTAP 8.3 is required.
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||1 Day|