Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Operating Cisco IP Fabric for Media Solution (IPFMSN) v2.0 - On Demand
About Individual Course:
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
This course will provide you the knowledge and skills around the Cisco IP Fabric for Media (IPFM) solution.
You will also learn about Cisco IPFM deployment, operation, and troubleshooting. Broadcast engineers who will use IP technologies to replace Serial Digital Interface (SDI)-based deployments will be able to take advantage from this course.
Through lab exercises that focus on building IP fabric as a baseline for a complete IPFM solution, you will learn how to deploy and troubleshoot the DCNM Media Controller to control flows through the fabric. The course also covers the Data Center Network Manager (DCNM) Media Controller, a core component of the Cisco IPFM solution.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the overall solution and how it works, and identify all components of the solution and their functions
- Describe the DCNM Media Controller
- Demonstrate the DCNM Media Controller configuration and verification
- Explain how to deploy an IPFM solution in a high-availability manner
- Use the DCNM Media Controller to monitor fabric and to troubleshoot basic connectivity and performance issues
- Understand the approach and basic steps involved in responding to alarms and other notifications
- Understand initial sizing and capacity
- Understand the basic requirements for IPFM
- Understand how Non-Blocking Multicast (NBM) and multicast function in the IPFM
- Understand and verify Precision Time Protocol (PTP) clocking
- This course is designed for broadcast engineers.
- technical solution architects, network engineers, and network administrators may also find this useful
We recommend but do not require that you have the following knowledge and skills before taking this class:
- Understanding of TCP/IP networks
- Understand and configure basic unicast and multicast routing
- Understanding of Cisco Nexus® CLI
- Use of basic Linux commands
- Understanding of broadcast industry requirements and standardization
- Understanding of data center network architectures
- Understanding of virtualization concepts
- Understanding of Ethernet functions and standards
Career & Salary Insight
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||40 Hours|
Monthly Payments With Affirm
QuickStart and Affirm have teamed up to offer you financing, allowing you to pay off your purchase over time, on your own terms. Simply select Affirm in checkout, and you will need to take a few moments to fill out some information for a real-time decision. Checking your eligibility and terms won't affect your credit score. Once you are qualified, you will have the option to choose from 3, 6, 12, 18 or 26-month financing terms*, with each term clearly showing your monthly payment. No hidden fees or costs! it's that simple!
Rates are between 0-30% APR. As an example, a $700 purchase might cost $63.24/mo for 12 months at 15% APR. A down payment may be required. Subject to eligibility check and approval. Payment options depend on your purchase amount. Estimated payment excluded taxes and shipping fees. Paid interest is nonrefundable. Actual terms may vary. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Visit affirm.com/help for more info.