OWASP: Avoiding Hacker Tricks
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this course:
The OWASP: Avoiding Hacker Tricks course is part of a series of training courses on the Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP). This course covers the fundamental concepts and techniques to avoid being hacked and to secure the environment from any kind of internal and external threats. The course also briefly discusses the types of attacks an application may face during its lifecycle.
The OWASP Foundation was established with a purpose to secure the applications in such a way that they can be conceived, developed, acquired, operated, and maintained in a trusted way. All of the OWASP tools, documents, forums, and chapters are free and open to anyone interested in improving application security. This course along with the other courses in the series on OWASP provides a basic overview of the concepts that form an integral part of the OWASP core values.
The average salary of a Information Security Analyst is $89,000 per year.
- Understand the cross site request forgery
- Identify the vulnerable components in an application or network
- Avoid redirects
- Application security engineers
- Network security engineers
- Ethical hackers
- Software developers
- The course requires basic knowledge of web applications and network security. Prior experience of working in a development environment is recommended but not required.
Cool stuff!Mike really showed some stuff!