OWASP: Proactive Controls
About Individual Course:
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 819 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
About this course:
The OWASP: Proactive Controls course is part of a series of training courses on the Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP). The OWASP Top Ten Proactive Controls is a list of security techniques that should be included in every software development project. They are ordered by order of importance, with control number 1 being the most important. This training assists the developers who are new to secure development to ensure application security.
The OWASP Foundation was established with a purpose to secure the applications in such a way that they can be conceived, developed, acquired, operated, and maintained in a trusted way. All of the OWASP tools, documents, forums, and chapters are free and open to anyone interested in improving application security. This course along with the other courses in the series on OWASP provides a basic overview of the concepts that form an integral part of the OWASP core values.
The average salary of a Information Security Analyst is $89,000 per year.
- Proactive Control 1: Verify Security
- Proactive Control 2: Parameterize Queries
- Proactive Control 3: Encode Data
- Proactive Control 4: Validate Inputs
- Proactive Control 5: Identity and Authentication Controls
- Proactive Control 6: Implement Access Controls
- Proactive Control 7: Protect Data
- Proactive Control 8: Logging and Intrusion Detection
- Proactive Control 9: Security Frameworks
- Proactive Control 10: Exception Handling
- Application security engineers
- Network security engineers
- Ethical hackers
- Software developers
- The course requires basic knowledge of web applications and network security. Prior experience of working in a development environment is recommended but not required.
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||3 Hours|