Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
OWASP: Proactive Controls
About Individual Course:
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 731 other popular courses
Now Only $29.00 Regular Price $44.00
Now Only $29.00 Regular Price $44.00/ Month
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
The OWASP: Proactive Controls is a collection of learning courses on the OWASP. The Open Web Application Security Project top 10 Proactive Controls is a list of security methods that need to be incorporated in overall software development project. They are highly important, with control number one being the most significant. This program helps the engineers who are recently involve to secure development to assure application security.
The Open Web Application Security Project base was set up with a reason to protect the applications so that they can be developed, operated, acquired, maintained, and conceived reliably. The entirety of the OWASP documents, chapters, tools, and forums are open and free to any person engaged in enhancing application security. The OWASP series of courses offers a fundamental outline of the concepts that are very important to the OWASP essential values.
The Information Security Analyst can earn an average salary of $89,000 per annum.
- Proactive Control One - Verify Security
- Proactive Control Two - Parameterize Queries
- Proactive Control Three - Encode Data
- Proactive Control Four - Validate Inputs
- Proactive Control Five - Identity and Authentication Controls
- Proactive Control Six - Implement Access Controls
- Proactive Control Seven - Protect Data
- Proactive Control Eight - Logging and Intrusion Detection
- Proactive Control Nine - Security Frameworks
- Proactive Control Ten - Exception Handling
- Software developers
- Ethical hackers
- Network security engineers
- Application security engineers
- Candidates needs to have a fundamental knowledge and understanding of network security and web applications. Past working experience in development environment is Recommended but not necessary.
Career & Salary Insight
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||3 Hours|
CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEHv10, CCNA(ex), CASP (qualified), CompTIA Security+, CompTIA Linux+
Tom Ragsdale is a Security and business executive, mentor and thought leader. Frequent speaker at conferences and universities. Multiple certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CISA, CSF, CNX, GRCP, GRCA and CCSK. Areas of interest and expertise include; technology enabled business, security leadership, communications, entrepreneurship, personal and organizational productivity.
Currently a teaching tutor at Harvard University and Director of Security Solutions Architecture at CenturyLink.
Learn Subscription Includes:
Sign up for your FREE TRIAL, And Explore Hundreds Of Courses.