PHP Development with the Laravel 4 Framework
Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
3 HoursCourse Duration
Select A Class Schedule
| Learn Subscription |
7-Day FREE Trial
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99/ Month
|Individual Course |
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $49.00/ Each
Looking for that perfect PHP framework to build great websites with? Try Laravel 4 and we're sure you'll be hooked.
This course teaches you how to create an authorization system for a website. A basic knowledge of PHP programming is required for this course.
What Is Laravel?
Laravel is a free, open source PHP web application framework, designed for the development of MVC web applications. Laravel is released under the MIT license, with its source code hosted on GitHub.
According to a December 2014 survey on PHP frameworks popularity, Laravel is listed as one of the most promising PHP frameworks for 2015. Its developers have a median salary of $61,905 annually
The primary audience for this course is anyone who wants to develop website based on PHP.
- Basics of PHP language.
Self-Paced Learning Outline
- Build an Authorization System with the Laravel PHP Framework
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||3 Hours|
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Project Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Career Paths - Find The Quickest Path To What You Need To Learn
- One Subscription, All Access - Take Multiple Courses & Become An Expert
- Manage Your Organization Through Learner & Manager Analytics
- Virtual Instructor-Led Training Supplemented With Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's
Sales (866) 991-3924
Mon-Fri. 8am-6pm CST