PHP Development with the Laravel 4 Framework
Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
3 HoursCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $49.00
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $49.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription Plan gives you access to this course, PLUS:
7-Day FREE Trial
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99/ Month
Looking for that perfect PHP framework to build great websites with? Try Laravel 4 and we're sure you'll be hooked.
This course teaches you how to create an authorization system for a website. A basic knowledge of PHP programming is required for this course.
What Is Laravel?
Laravel is a free, open source PHP web application framework, designed for the development of MVC web applications. Laravel is released under the MIT license, with its source code hosted on GitHub.
According to a December 2014 survey on PHP frameworks popularity, Laravel is listed as one of the most promising PHP frameworks for 2015. Its developers have a median salary of $61,905 annually
The primary audience for this course is anyone who wants to develop website based on PHP.
- Basics of PHP language.
Self-Paced Learning Outline
- Build an Authorization System with the Laravel PHP Framework
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||3 Hours|
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's