PHP Tutorial: PHP/MySQL for Beginners
- Learning Style
- Course Duration
Select A Class Schedule
If you're a mobile developer, you need to learn PHP and MySQL too. Most mobile devices consume web-based services. There is no easier way to create web services designed to be consumed by mobile devices than PHP-- guaranteed!
This course is mainly for those who ae new to back-end development in PHP. As of 2017, according to learn.org, the median salary of a php developer is $61,905 annually.
This course can be taken by any developer who wants to work on PHP and MySQL database.
Self-Paced Learning Outline
- Section 1: Your First PHP Scripts
- Section 2: Variables
- Section 3: Arrays
- Section 4: Conditionals
- Section 5: Loops
- Section 6: Custom PHP Functions
- Section 7: Server File I/O
- Section 8: Sending Email with PHP
- Section 9: Working with the mySQL Database
- Section 10: Useful PHP Classes and Objects
- Section 11: Solutions
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||6 Hours|