PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)®
About Individual Course:
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
This course prepares you for the PMI-RMP Exam leading to PMI-RMP Certification. This course does not include the Official Exam Voucher, however, you can request to purchase the Official Exam Voucher separately.
About this course:
This training series covers the functions and features of PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® to prepare you for your certification exam. Students will learn about risk management planning, risk identification and stakeholder management and communication. They will also learn about qualitative risk analysis, quantitative risk analysis, risk response planning and learning to control risks. PMI's Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) credential is a solution to project management's increasing growth, complexity and diversity. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMI-RMP fills the need for a specialist role in project risk management.
The average salary for a Solutions Developer with Microsoft Azure skills is $101,298 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Develop and deploy risk mitigation strategies
- Identify by qualitative and quantitative assessments of risk
- Possess knowledge of risk management based on the PMBOK® Guide and Practice Standard for Project Risk Management
This course is intended for:
- Project manager focused on project risk management, including for large projects and/or complex environments
- Four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 3,000 hours of project risk management experience
- 30 hours of project risk management education
Suggested prerequisites courses:
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||3 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|