PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)®
Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
3 HoursCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
About this course:
This training series covers the functions and features of PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® to prepare you for your certification exam. Students will learn about risk management planning, risk identification and stakeholder management and communication. They will also learn about qualitative risk analysis, quantitative risk analysis, risk response planning and learning to control risks. PMI's Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) credential is a solution to project management's increasing growth, complexity and diversity. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMI-RMP fills the need for a specialist role in project risk management.
The average salary for a Solutions Developer with Microsoft Azure skills is $101,298 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Develop and deploy risk mitigation strategies
- Identify by qualitative and quantitative assessments of risk
- Possess knowledge of risk management based on the PMBOK® Guide and Practice Standard for Project Risk Management
This course is intended for:
- Project manager focused on project risk management, including for large projects and/or complex environments
- Four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 3,000 hours of project risk management experience
- 30 hours of project risk management education
Suggested prerequisites courses:
Self-Paced Learning Outline
- Instructor BIO
- Course Introduction
Module 01 - Quick PM Review & the RMP Credential
- Chapter 01 - Quick PM Review & the RMP Credential
- Chapter 01 Introduction
- It's all about managing six (6) things. It's simple really?
- PMBOK Guide Knowledge Areas
- Basic Process Framework
- The Process Groups & Knowledge Areas Combined
- The PMI-RMP Process
- The PMI-RMP Exam
Module 02 - Introduction to Project Risk
- Chapter 02 - Introduction to Project Risk
- Chapter 02 Introduction
- According to the PMBOK Guide
- Delicate Balance of Three Items
- Types of Risks
- Risk Management Processes
- Risk Base Model
- Model of Uncertainty
- Attitudes Toward Risk
- At an Organizational Level Part 1
- At an Organizational Level Part 2
Module 03 - Risk Management Planning
- Chapter 03 - Risk Management Planning
- Chapter 03 Introduction
- According to PMBOK Guide
- 11.1 Plan Risk Management
- The Management Plan Part 1
- The Management Plan Part 2
- Included in the Risk Management Plan
- Sample RBS
- Also Included Part 1
- Also Included Part 2
- Scales for Impact and Probability
- Sample Impact Matrix
Module 04 - Stakeholder Management & Communication
- Chapter 04 - Stakeholder Management & Communication
- Chapter 04 Introduction
- Stakeholder Prioritization
- Stakeholder Engagement Classification
- Communications Terms Part 1
- Communications Terms Part 2
- The Communications Management Plan
Module 05 - Risk Identification
- Chapter 05 - Risk Identification
- Chapter 05 Introduction
- Risk Identification
- 11.2 Identify Risks Part 1
- 11.2 Identify Risks Part 2
- Useful Information to Begin
- What Can You Do?
- What Else Can You Do?
- Major Result - The Risk Register Part 1
- Major Result - The Risk Register Part 2
- Risk Identification (Cont.)
Module 06 - Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Chapter 06 - Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Chapter 06 Introduction
- Qualitative Risk Analysis
- 11.3 Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis Part 1
- 11.3 Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis Part 2
- Risk Score for Each Specific Risk
- Risk Score for a Specific Risk Part 1
- Risk Score for a Specific Risk Part 2
- Risk Data Quality Assessment Part 1
- Risk Data Quality Assessment Part 2
Module 07 - Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Chapter 07 - Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Chapter 07 Introduction
- Quantitative Risk Analysis
- 11.4 Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Possible Results Part 1
- Possible Results Part 2
- Quantitative vs. Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Data Gathering and Representation
- Data Modeling and Simulation Part 1
- Data Modeling and Simulation Part 2
- Data Modeling - Sensitivity Analysis
- Data Modeling - Expected Monetary Value Analysis (EMV)
- Expected Monetary Value Part 1
- Expected Monetary Value Part 2
- Data Modeling - Decision Tree Analysis
- Decision Tree Analysis Part 1
- Decision Tree Analysis Part 2
- Risk Register Updates
Module 08 - Risk Response Planning
- Chapter 08 - Risk Response Planning
- Chapter 08 Introduction
- Risk Response Planning
- 11.5 Plan Risk Responses
- Response Strategies
- Risk Reduction Techniques Part 1
- Risk Reduction Techniques Part 2
- Risk Reduction Techniques Part 3
- Risk Reduction Techniques Part 4
- Risk Register Updates
- Resulting Risks
Module 09 - Learning to Control Risks
- Chapter 09 - Learning to Control Risks
- Chapter 09 Introduction
- 11.6 Control Risks Part 1
- 11.6 Control Risks Part 2
- Additional Purposes Part 1
- Additional Purposes Part 2
- Received During Monitoring and Control
- Tools and Techniques
- Life of a Risk
- Course Closure
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||3 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Get A Team Quote or Got Questions?
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's