Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
3 HoursCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $29.00
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $29.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription Plan gives you access to this course, PLUS:
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99/ Month
In this course, new users to Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 will learn basic functions of the application and how to make presentations. PowerPoint 2013 is a visual and graphical application, primarily used for creating presentations. With PowerPoint, users can create, view, and present slide shows that combine text, shapes, pictures, graphs, animation, charts, videos, and much more.
Self-Paced Learning Outline
MODULE 1: POWERPOINT ESSENTIALS, WORKING WITH CLIPART AND WORDART
- Introduction to the PowerPoint 2013 Interface (The Ribbon, The Backstage View, The Quick Access Toolbar)
- Overview of the various PowerPoint views
- Creating new presentations
- Inserting new slides
- Inserting and formatting text
- Adding bulleted lists
- Saving your presentation
- Adding text boxes
- Adding Online Pictures to a slide
- Applying WordArt styles
MODULE 2: WORKING WITH DRAWING SHAPES & PICTURES, TRANSITIONS, ANIMATIONS & PRINTING
- Formatting Drawing objects
- Grouping and ungrouping objects
- Layering (reordering) objects
- Merging shapes
- Inserting & editing pictures from a file
- Inserting Screenshots
- Adding slide transitions
- Introduction to animating to text and objects
- Running a slideshow
- Adding speaker notes
- Using wide screen versus standard size slides
- Printing slides, speaker notes and handouts
MODULE 3: WORKING WITH TEMPLATES, MASTER SLIDES, CHARTS, GRAPHS & OTHER OBJECTS
- Applying different slide styles ,design themes and custom backgrounds and variants
- Working with the slide masters
- Adding custom slide layouts to the Master slide
- Adding headers & footers
- Creating custom templates
- Creating SmartArt Diagrams
- Converting bulleted lists into SmartArt
- Using images to create SmartArt
- Creating Data Charts
- Importing an outline from a Word document
- Linking & embedding objects from other programs into PowerPoint
MODULE 4: ADDITIONAL SLIDESHOW OPTIONS, CREATING INTERACTIVE PRESENTATIONS
- Advanced Animation (Motion Paths, Animation Sequences)
- Animation Painter
- Automate a slideshow / Rehearse timings
- Creating a PowerPoint Photo Album
- Adding music and video to a presentation
- Add video from the web
- Overview of video editing options
- Using the pen & highlighter tools during a presentation
- Slideshow keyboard shortcuts
- Using Word to create handouts
- Creating custom slide shows
- Saving a presentation as a PowerPoint show only
- Inserting hyperlinks and action buttons
- Saving a presentation for use on the web
- Save a Presentation as a Video
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||3 Hours|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at email@example.com. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at email@example.com or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's