Practice Exam - 210-255 SECOPS: CCNA Cyber Ops
About Individual Course:
About this Exam:
In this Official Practice Exam for CCNA CyberOps, you will gain access to the 210-255 SECOPS practice exam. The practice exam, based on the actual exam, contains 50-60 questions. Please note that in the actual exam you will be required to complete these questions within 90 minutes.
The SECOPS exam tests a candidate's knowledge and skills needed to successfully handle the tasks, duties, and responsibilities of an associate-level Security Analyst working in a Security Operations Center (SOC)
Who should take this Exam?
- IT professionals
- Any learner interested in entering associate-level cybersecurity roles such as:
- SOC cybersecurity analysts
- Computer or network defense analysts
- Computer network defense infrastructure support personnel
- Future incident responders and SOC personnel
- Cisco integrators or partners
This practice exam is the 2nd mandatory exam, that will prepare you for CCNA Cyber Ops Certification. The other mandatory exam to prepare for this certification is 210-250 SECFND. To get the Official Exam Vouchers for this certification, please contact Support.
Self-Paced: CCNA Cyber Ops Certification
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Learning Type||Practice Exam|