Practice Exam - 70-487: Developing Windows Azure and Web Services
About Individual Course:
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this Exam:
In this Official Practice Exam for Developing Windows Azure and Web Services Certification, you will gain access to the 70-487 practice exam. The practice exam based on the actual exam and contains 174 questions.
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the technical skills & tasks listed below:
- Accessing Data
- Querying and Manipulating Data by Using the Entity Framework
- Creating and Consuming Web API-based services
- Designing and Implementing Web Services
- Deploying Web Applications and Services
Who should take this Exam?
Candidates for this certification are professional developers that use Visual Studio 2017 and the Microsoft® .NET Core Framework to design and develop Web solutions. Candidates should have a minimum of three to five years of experience developing ASP.NET MVC-based solutions. Additionally, candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience designing and developing Web applications that access various (local and remote) data and services including Windows Azure
- Experience with the full software development life cycle of data and service solutions
- Experience developing and deploying to multi-tier environments, including Windows Azure
- Experience designing and developing asynchronous solutions
- Experience creating and consuming HTTP services.
This practice exam will prepare you for Developing Windows Azure and Web Services Certification. To get the Official Exam Voucher for this certification, please contact Support.
Instructor-Led: Developing Windows Azure and Web Services (MS-20487)
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Learning Type||Practice Exam|