Practice Exam - 70-740: Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016
About Individual Course:
About this Exam:
In this Official Practice Exam for Windows Server 2016 Certification, you will gain access to the 70-740 practice exam. The practice exam based on the actual exam and contains 143 questions.
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the technical skills & tasks listed below:
- Install Windows Server in host and compute environments
- Implement storage solutions
- Implement Hyper-V
- Implement Windows containers
- Implement high availability
- Maintain and monitor server environments
Who should take this Exam?
- Candidates for this exam are involved with the installation, storage, and compute functionalities available in Windows Server 2016. Candidates perform general installation tasks, as well as creating and managing images for deployment.
- Candidates should have experience with local and server storage solutions including the configuration of disks and volumes, Data Deduplication, High Availability, Disaster Recovery, Storage Spaces Direct, and Failover Clustering solutions. The candidates should also be familiar with managing Hyper-V and Containers as well as maintaining and monitoring servers in physical and compute environments.
This practice exam is 1 of 3 mandatory exam that will prepare you for Windows Server 2016 Certification. The other 2 mandatory exams are 70-741 & 70-742. To get the Official Exam Voucher for this certification, please contact Support.
Self-Paced: 70-740 - Installation Storage and Compute with Windows Server 2016
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Learning Type||Practice Exam|