Practice Exam - 70-742: Identity in Windows Server 2016
About Individual Course:
About this Exam:
In this Official Practice Exam for Windows Server 2016 Certification, you will gain access to the 70-742 practice exam. The practice exam based on the actual exam and contains 149 questions.
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the technical skills & tasks listed below:
- Install and Configure Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Manage and Maintain AD DS
- Create and Manage Group Policy
- Implement Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS)
- Implement Identity Federation and Access Solutions
Who should take this Exam?
- Candidates for this exam manage identities using the functionalities in Windows Server 2016. Candidates install, configure, manage, and maintain Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) as well as implement Group Policy Objects (GPOs).
- Candidates should also be familiar implementing and managing Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS), Active Directory Federations Services (AD FS), Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS), and Web Application proxy.
This practice exam is a 3rd mandatory exam that will prepare you for Windows Server 2016 Certification. To get the Official Exam Voucher for this certification, please contact Support.
Self-Paced: 70-742: Identity in Windows Server 2016
|Subjects||Business Productivity, Cloud Computing|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Learning Type||Practice Exam|