Practice Exam - CAS-003: CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+)
About Individual Course:
About this Exam:
In this Official Practice Exam for CASP+, you will gain access to the CAS-003 practice exam. The practice exam based on the actual exam, contains maximum of 90 questions. Please note that in the actual exam you will be required to complete these questions within 165 minutes.
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the technical skills & tasks listed below:
- Enterprise security
- Risk management, policy/procedure, and legal
- Research and analysis
- Integration of computing, communications, and business disciplines
Who should take this Exam?
Candidates with the knowledge required to:
- Enterprise Security domain expanded to include operations and architecture concepts, techniques, and requirements
- More emphasis on analyzing risk through interpreting trend data and anticipating cyber defense needs to meet business goals
- Expanding security control topics to include Mobile and small form factor devices, as well as software vulnerability
- Broader coverage of integrating cloud and virtualization technologies into a secure enterprise architecture
- Inclusion of implementing cryptographic techniques, such as Blockchain- Cryptocurrency and Mobile device encryption
This practice exam will prepare you for CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner Certification. To get the Official Exam Voucher for this certification, please contact Support.
Instructor-Led: CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner CASP+ (CompTiaCASP+)
Self-Paced: CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP)
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|