Practice Exam - ITILI-OSA: Operational Support and Analysis
About Individual Course:
About this Exam:
In this Official Practice Exam for CompTIA Linux+, you will gain access to the ITILI-OSA practice exam. The practice exam based on the actual exam, contains multiple choice examination questions. Please note that in the actual exam you will be required to complete these questions within 90 minutes.
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the technical skills & tasks listed below:
- Identify the fundamentals of Service Operation
- Identify key characteristics of the Service Life Cycle model
- Distinguish between Service Life Cycle functions and processes
- Recognize how a Service Life Cycle can solve Service Management problems
- Recognize Service Operation process activities
- Recognize Service Operation function activities
- Identify how to improve Service Operation performance
- Assess basic service issues
- Address basic service issues
Who should take this Exam?
Candidates for this exam are typically already working as an IT professional, including but not limited to Configuration Manager, Applications Support, or Database Administrator. Candidates are working within an organization that has adopted and adapted Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL).
This practice exam is will prepare you for ITIL Intermediate Level: Operational Support and Analysis Certification. To get the Official Exam Vouchers for this certification, please contact Support.
Instructor-Led: ITIL® Operational Support And Analysis (ITIL®-OSA)
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Learning Type||Practice Exam|