Which of the following is NOT an objective of Continual Service Improvement?
The primary purpose of Continual Service Improvement is to continually align and realign IT Services to changing business needs.” What is the main way in which this is achieved?
- A. Identifying and implementing improvements to measurement methods that support IT processes
What is the main goal of using the Deming Cycle?
- A. Measuring and reviewing improvements
- B. Facilitating steady ongoing improvement
- C. Performing an effective gap analysis
- D. Setting clear goals and targets
Which are the missing steps from the Question Model in the list below?
1. What is the vision?
2. Where are we now?
3. Where do we want to be?
4. How do we get there?
- A. ‘Did we get there?’ and ‘Where should we go next?’
- C. ‘What can we measure?’ and ‘Did we get there?’
When improving processes, what are four important areas that measurements and metrics can be focused on?
- A. Purpose, Objectives, Inputs and Outputs
- B. Performance, Compliance, Quality and Value
- C. Objectives, Roles, Responsibilities, and Outcomes
- D. Performance, Resources, Measurability and Value
Which of the following statements is correct?
Which of the following most accurately describes the relationship between technology and service metrics?
Which of the following statements is INCORRECT in describing the role of a Service Owner?
- C. Service Owners are primary stakeholders in the underlying processes which support their service
In what order would you typically expect the following steps to be conducted when building a RACI matrix?
1. Conduct meetings and assign the RACI codes
2. Identify/define the roles
3. Distribute the chart and incorporate feedback
4. Identify the activities/processes
5. Identify any gaps or overlaps
- A. 1, 2, 4, 3 and 5
- B. 4, 5, 2, 1 and 3
- C. 2, 4, 1, 5 and 3
- D. 4, 2, 1, 5 and 3
Which of the following metrics would be LEAST useful in helping Question identify opportunities for IT-related improvements?
|Buy Individually Timezone|
About Individual Course:
0 Learners Have Enrolled For This Course
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About Our Experts
Our experts featured on QuickStart are driven by our ExpertConnect platform, a community of professionals focused on IT topics and discussions. Interact with these experts, create project opportunities, gain help and insights on questions you may have, and more.