The ability for Service Operation to perform effective operational monitoring and control depends on data and information from which of the following processes?
Which of the following statements regarding a Known Error are correct?
1. A Known Error should be raised when the diagnosis of a problem is complete and there is a workaround available
2. A Known Error can be raised as soon as it becomes useful to do so
“A warning that a threshold has been reached, something has changed, or a failure has occurred” describes which of the following?
Which of the following is NOT a concept within the Access Management process?
During the early stages of the Incident process the priority of the Incident is determined.
Which of the following statements regarding the initial priority is/are correct?
1. The initial priority of an Incident should not be changed once it has been assigned
2. The initial priority can be raised if a senior manager is adamant that it needs to be changed
3. If it appears that the Incident will not be resolved within the SLA target then the initial priority can be changed
In which of the following would the details of a workaround be documented?
Which process would normally be used to efficiently handle low-risk, frequently occurring, low-cost small changes?
Which of the following is most significant in determining the priority of an Incident?
An effective Request Fulfilment process can contribute to a reduction in workload for which two ITIL processes?
Access Management will facilitate which of the following benefits?
1. Controlled access to services to enable an organization to maintain the confidentiality of its information
2. Employees having the right level of access to execute their jobs effectively
3. An increase in the number of security breaches
Which of the following statements correctly describe the purpose of Service Operation?
1. To deliver and manage services at levels agreed with the business
2. To manage the technology used to deliver and support agreed services
Good communication is essential for effective Service Management. According to ITIL guidance, which of the following statements is INCORRECT?
With which other ‘progressive’ phases of the lifecycle does Service Operation need to interface?
Which ITIL concept could be described as a “generic description for many varying types of demands that are placed upon the IT Department by the users”
‘A server’s memory utilization is within 5% of its highest acceptable performance level.’
What would this typically be considered as?
|Buy Individually Timezone|
About Individual Course:
Our experts featured on QuickStart are driven by our ExpertConnect platform, a community of professionals focused on IT topics and discussions. Interact with these experts, create project opportunities, gain help and insights on questions you may have, and more.