Which of the following describes the main way in which the Service Strategy publication can assist an organization?
- B. To implement ITIL within an IT organization
Which of the following statements about the Service Portfolio are correct?
The Service Portfolio represents the investments made by a service provider
The Service Portfolio includes third party services that are part of service offerings
The Service Portfolio represents the ability of a service provider to serve customers and market spaces
- A. 1 and 2 only
- B. All of the above
- C. 1 and 3 only
- D. 2 and 3 only
What details are contained in the Service Pipeline?
- D. Knowledge and information about phased-out services
Which of the following statements is/are correct about IT Governance?
IT Governance is an integral part of enterprise governance
IT Governance is the responsibility of the board of directors
IT Governance enables organizations to benchmark processes
A Business Case can be most accurately described as?
- A. A method for tracking Business expenditure
- B. A decision support and planning tool
- C. A management tool for Business communication
- D. A technique for calculating service valuation
From a Service Management perspective which of the following is NOT a specific risk management activity?
It is important to distinguish between the three different types of service provider. Which of the following most accurately describes the main difference between Type I and Type II service providers?
Value is defined not only in terms of the customer’s Business outcomes; it is also highly dependent on?
- A. The maturity of the IT processes
- B. Managing the cost of service provision
- C. The customer’s perceptions
- D. Effective resource utilization
Which of the following most accurately describes the need for service providers to develop a marketing mind-set?
- A. To offer customers a comprehensive service catalogue
- B. To offer competitively priced service offerings
- D. To utilise a wide range of communication channels
Fitness for purpose’ of a service comes from which of the following?
- A. The attributes of the service that have a positive effect on the performance of the Business
Which of the following are potential benefits of analysing patterns of Business activity?
Service Design can optimise designs to suit Business demand patterns
Financial Management can approve incentives to influence demand
Service Operation can adjust allocation of resources and scheduling
Service Portfolio Management can prioritise appropriate investments
- A. 1 and 3 only
- B. 2 and 3 only
- C. 1, 2 and 4 only
- D. All of the above
How is Financial Management applicable to the different types of service provider?
About Individual Course:
0 Learners Have Enrolled For This Course
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About Our Experts
Our experts featured on QuickStart are driven by our ExpertConnect platform, a community of professionals focused on IT topics and discussions. Interact with these experts, create project opportunities, gain help and insights on questions you may have, and more.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.