Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
2 HoursCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $29.00
Now Only $10.00 Regular Price $29.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription Plan gives you access to this course, PLUS:
7-Day FREE Trial
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99/ Month
Envision talking before your board and each chief is listening to you eagerly and gesturing their heads in understanding. Wouldn't it be pleasant to realize that each time you identify with your governing body that you can seem to be certain, reasonable and essential? This course is conveyed essentially through talked address. Since the aptitude you are learning is talking related, it just bodes well that you learn through talking.
The expertise you will learn in this class is not principally hypothetical or scholastic. It is an aptitude that requires physical propensities. That is the reason you will be requested that join in various activities where you record yourself talking on video, and afterward watching yourself. Learning presentation aptitudes is similar to figuring out how to ride a bike. You basically need to do it various times and work past the wobbling and tumbling off parts until you hit the nail on the head.
Officials who need to offer presentations to boards of directors.
Self-Paced Learning Outline
- Section 1: Give a Great Boardroom Speech, Every Single Time
- Section 2: Practice the RIGHT Way to Get Fantastic Results
- Section 3: Housekeeping Matters
- Section 4: Closing Thoughts
- Section 5: Bonus Lectures
- Section 6: Bonus Reading
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||2 Hours|
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's