PRINCE2® Achieving Foundation & Practitioner Certification
About Individual Course:
To adjust with all projects irrespective of the size of project, association, philosophy, type and topography, PRINCE2 was created. This is one of the most popular and most used technique for handling projects throughout the world.
The PRINCE practitioner certification training course or the project management training trains the students with skills needed to prepare for the PRINCE2 Practitioner exams and for PRINCE2 Foundation, which are provided during the course.
Application of the verified PRINCE2 project management process model
Help to start the project with bearable threat levels, clear vision and configured tasks.
Complete the project with predicted instructions, results and next steps.
The PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Exam preparation.
The framework of best practice, PRINCE2 characteristics implementation.
Keep track of the projects and deliver the maximum and the expected level of quality with minimum control.
Practice various papers and exam questions to polish the exam-taking skills.
In order to give the Practitioner exam and to take the PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam course and complete the PRINCE2 Foundation Certificate, the student must show any of the following certifications:
Certified Project Management Associate (IPMA Level D)
Certified Project Manager (IPMA Level C)
Certified Senior Project Manager (IPMA Level B)
Certified Project Director (IPMA Level A)
Project Management Professional (PMP)
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
There are some handouts and study material provided to you three weeks before the course starts. It is recommended that you spend around 20 hours to practice and go through the material:
It is essential that you spend two hours of self-study apart from the classes of the course.
" Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2®" the PRINCE2® guidebook.
To understand the manual in a better way, study guide must also be read along.
If you are unable to clear the Practitioner Exam but pass the Foundation exam, you can still receive the certificate of PRINCE2 Examination Institute Foundation. There will also be an opportunity to re-give the Practitioner Exam without repeating the course.
On the fourth day, you will have to give the PRINCE2 Foundation Exam while on the fifth day you will give the PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam. These exams are taken in class.
If you are unable to pass the Foundation Exam, you can re-give the while the course is going on. But if, you still can’t clear the test then the opportunity of Practitioner Exam is closed.
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
Introduction to PRINCE2
- A structured project management approach
- Key elements of PRINCE2 and how they work together
- Tailoring PRINCE2 for projects of varying sizes
- The principles that guide good practices of PRINCE2
Building the Pre?Project Foundation
Starting up a project process
- Determining project objectives and approach
- Establishing the benefits and risks
Establishing the business case
- Judging desirability, viability and achievability
- Supporting decision?making in the business investment
Structuring the project management team
- Defining and establishing the project?s structure
- Ensuring appropriate governance
- Representing stakeholders
Planning and Initiating a Project
Producing the Project Initiation Documentation
- Planning project delivery and quality goals
- Setting up the project management controls
- Developing a robust business case
- Assembling the Project Initiation Documentation (PID)
Designing the controls of the project
- Creating the project plan
- Identifying the project stages
- Establishing tolerance criteria
- Creating monitoring and reporting mechanisms
The PRINCE2 approach to planning
- Establishing the planning levels
- Employing product?based planning
- Creating the Product Breakdown Structure (PBS) and Product Flow Diagram (PFD)
- Establishing product descriptions
Applying risk assessment to decision?making
- Analysing the risks
- Devising risk responses
- Ongoing management of risk
Managing the Project
Controlling a stage process
- Assigning work, monitoring and reporting progress
- Dealing with issues and taking corrective actions
- Handling the day?to?day management of the stage
Driving the product delivery process
- Controlling the link between the project manager and the team manager
- Accepting and executing the Work Packages
- Handing the product back to the project manager
Change control and the approach to quality
- Creating and verifying products that are fit for purpose
- Incorporating issues and change control
- Keeping products safe
Managing the project stage boundaries
- Assuring the project board of stage completion
- Preparing the next stage plan
- Testing to ensure the business case is sound
The Final Stage
Closing the project
- Accepting the Project Product
- Achieving the PID objectives
Identifying follow?on actions
- Planning to measure benefit delivery
- Evaluating the project and improving future performance through lessons learned
Foundation and Practitioner Exams
Preparing for the exams
- Gaining insight into the exam process
- Applying proven tips for exam success
- Practising with test questions and mock papers
Foundation Exam: Day 4
- Taking the exam
- Obtaining your Foundation Exam results
Practitioner Exam: Day 5
- Taking the exam
- Completing the necessary Examination Institute paperwork
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at email@example.com. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at email@example.com or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Get A Team Quote or Got Questions?
- Personalize learning based on competencies, goals & tools
- Expert Mentoring
- Hands on Labs & Assignments
- AI Curated Digital Book Content
- Adaptive Learning Paths
- Analytics & Benchmarking
- High certification Pass Rates – Over 200,000 people certified and more than 95% of our learners pass their certification on the first attempt