Processes in Procurement (SCM500)
Virtual Instructor-LedLearning Style
5 DaysCourse Duration
Select A Class Schedule
Using the procurement processes for stock material, consumable materials, and services, the basic functions from purchasing, inventory management, invoice verification, service entry, and materials planning are explained. Topic-specific exercises in the SAP system give participants the opportunity to gain first-hand practical experience of the above processes.
- Project team members
- A fundamental knowledge of procurement
- A fundamental knowledge of navigation in SAP ERP or SAP129 SAP Navigation
- Recommended SAP01 SAP OverviewCourse based on software release SAP ERP 6.0 Enhancement Package 6
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
- Basics of procurement
- Master data (material, supplier, info record)
- Procurement process for stock material
- Procurement process for consumable material
- Procurement process for external services
- Automated procurement process
- Analysis in materials management (overview)
- Short introduction of Self-Service Procurement and the portal role Buyer
Please note CPE credits are available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered at SAP locations. CPE credits are not available for virtual classroom deliveries or customer specific deliveries.
CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.