About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 817 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
About this course:
Want to capture and process real-time data in the cloud?
This data analysis course teaches you how to use Microsoft Azure technologies like Event Hubs, IoT Hubs, and Stream Analytics to build real-time Internet-of-Things (IoT) solutions at scale.
Note: To complete this course, you will need a Microsoft Azure subscription. You can sign up for a free trial subscription at http://azure.microsoft.com, or you can use your existing subscription. The labs have been designed to minimize the resource costs required to complete the hands-on activities.
- Capturing real-time data with Azure Event Hubs and IoT Hubs
- Processing real-time data with Azure Stream Analytics
- Aggregating data in temporal windows
- Monitoring streaming solutions in Azure
- Data Analyst
- There are no prerequisite required for this course
|Subjects||Cloud Computing, DevOps|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||16 Hours|