Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Programming C# 6: Advance
About Individual Course:
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 722 other popular courses
Now Only $29.00 Regular Price $44.00
Now Only $29.00 Regular Price $44.00/ Month
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
The Programming C# 6: Advanced is the third course in the three course series on the programming language C#. This course further builds on the concepts taught in the C# Fundamentals and C# Intermediate courses and covers the technically complex topics such as objects, methods, inheritance, interfaces and arrays.
This programming language course will explore some of the more advanced features of the C# language. Candidates will be able to learn how to systematically program in C# and solve complex real-world programming problems. The course fully prepares the students to work in demanding environments with full confidence and efficiency.
- Identify how to work with objects
- Learn about properties and methods
- Save and retrieve information in a C# program
- Understand the concept of inheritance, abstract classes and derived classes
- Learn to use interfaces in .NET framework
- Implement partial and nested classes
- Comprehend the concept and usage of arrays
- Experienced software developers looking to enhance their knowledge of C# and Microsoft Visual Studio and .NET framework
- Candidates with understanding of Java, C++, Microsoft Visual Basic and Objective-C
- Candidates with strong concept of object-oriented-programming
- This advanced level course requires the students to have complete command of C# basics.
- Ideally the students should enroll for C# Fundamentals and C# Intermediate courses before opting to register for this course.
- Additionally, the candidates should also possess a minimum of two years of hands-on programming experience in any programming language preferably C#.
Career & Salary Insight
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||8 Hours|
Web development Instructor
Brian Hernandez has been in the development field for over a decade. Brian works extensively with Full Stack Web Development, MEAN Stack, MEMR (Mango, Express, MySQL, React) Stack and other Modern Web Frameworks.
Brian is a consultant, and his company is currently catering to clients to want to improve their online presence or build one from scratch. He has worked with high profile companies, helping them move them to digital, both for in-housework, and for having a digital presence for their external stakeholders.
Learn Subscription Includes:
Sign up for your FREE TRIAL, And Explore Hundreds Of Courses.