Programming C# 6: Advance
- Learning Style: On Demand
- Learning Style: Course
- Difficulty: Advanced
- Course Duration: 8 Hours
- Course Info: Download PDF
- Certificate: See Sample
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this course:
The Programming C# 6: Advanced is the third course in the three course series on the programming language C#. This course further builds on the concepts taught in the C# Fundamentals and C# Intermediate courses and covers the technically complex topics such as objects, methods, inheritance, interfaces and arrays.
This programming language course will explore some of the more advanced features of the C# language. Candidates will be able to learn how to systematically program in C# and solve complex real-world programming problems. The course fully prepares the students to work in demanding environments with full confidence and efficiency.
- Identify how to work with objects
- Learn about properties and methods
- Save and retrieve information in a C# program
- Understand the concept of inheritance, abstract classes and derived classes
- Learn to use interfaces in .NET framework
- Implement partial and nested classes
- Comprehend the concept and usage of arrays
- Experienced software developers looking to enhance their knowledge of C# and Microsoft Visual Studio and .NET framework
- Candidates with understanding of Java, C++, Microsoft Visual Basic and Objective-C
- Candidates with strong concept of object-oriented-programming
- This advanced level course requires the students to have complete command of C# basics.
- Ideally the students should enroll for C# Fundamentals and C# Intermediate courses before opting to register for this course.
- Additionally, the candidates should also possess a minimum of two years of hands-on programming experience in any programming language preferably C#.