Programming C#: Advance
About Individual Course:
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 890 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
The Programming C# 6: Advanced is the third course in the three course series on the programming language C#. This course further builds on the concepts taught in the C# Fundamentals and C# Intermediate courses and covers the technically complex topics such as objects, methods, inheritance, interfaces and arrays.
This programming language course will explore some of the more advanced features of the C# language. Candidates will be able to learn how to systematically program in C# and solve complex real-world programming problems. The course fully prepares the students to work in demanding environments with full confidence and efficiency.
- Identify how to work with objects
- Learn about properties and methods
- Save and retrieve information in a C# program
- Understand the concept of inheritance, abstract classes and derived classes
- Learn to use interfaces in .NET framework
- Implement partial and nested classes
- Comprehend the concept and usage of arrays
- Experienced software developers looking to enhance their knowledge of C# and Microsoft Visual Studio and .NET framework
- Candidates with understanding of Java, C++, Microsoft Visual Basic and Objective-C
- Candidates with strong concept of object-oriented-programming
- This advanced level course requires the students to have complete command of C# basics.
- Ideally the students should enroll for C# Fundamentals and C# Intermediate courses before opting to register for this course.
- Additionally, the candidates should also possess a minimum of two years of hands-on programming experience in any programming language preferably C#.
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||8 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|