Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Programming Use Cases for Cisco Digital Network Architecture (DNAPUC) v1.0 - On Demand
About Individual Course:
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
This course examines the use cases, components and benefits of Cisco Digital Network Architecture (Cisco DNA) in an enterprise environment, while highlighting the shift toward the digital enterprise.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe Cisco DNA Center REST APIs
- Understand the functionality provided by Cisco WebEx Teams
- Describe Cisco CMX, services, and related APIs
- Describe the importance of DevOps culture within network operations in the shift to becoming a digital enterprise
- Understand the role that programmable infrastructure is having on the transition to the digital enterprise
- Describe Cisco DNA, its components and benefits, and explain a few use cases
- Describe the different technologies and solutions within the Cisco programmable infrastructure portfolio
- Networking engineers
- Technical and non-technical audiences
- Sales engineers
- Account managers
You should have the following knowledge and skills before taking this course:
- CCNA certification or equivalent experience
The following Cisco learning offering can help you prepare:
- Programming for Network Engineers (PRNE)
Career & Salary Insight
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||40 Hours|
Monthly Payments With Affirm
QuickStart and Affirm have teamed up to offer you financing, allowing you to pay off your purchase over time, on your own terms. Simply select Affirm in checkout, and you will need to take a few moments to fill out some information for a real-time decision. Checking your eligibility and terms won't affect your credit score. Once you are qualified, you will have the option to choose from 3, 6, 12, 18 or 26-month financing terms*, with each term clearly showing your monthly payment. No hidden fees or costs! it's that simple!
Rates are between 0-30% APR. As an example, a $700 purchase might cost $63.24/mo for 12 months at 15% APR. A down payment may be required. Subject to eligibility check and approval. Payment options depend on your purchase amount. Estimated payment excluded taxes and shipping fees. Paid interest is nonrefundable. Actual terms may vary. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Visit affirm.com/help for more info.