Self-Paced LearningLearning Style
48 HoursCourse Duration
About Individual Course:
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription Plan gives you access to this course, PLUS:
7-Day FREE Trial
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99
Now Only $14.99 Regular Price $24.99/ Month
ABOUT THIS COURSE
In this computer science course from Microsoft, developed in collaboration with the Technical University of Denmark (DTU), get the knowledge and skills you need to use R, the statistical programming language for data scientists, in the field of your choice.
In this course you will learn all you need to get up to speed with programming in R. Explore R data structures and syntaxes, see how to read and write data from a local file to a cloud-hosted database, work with data, get summaries, and transform them to fit your needs. Plus, find out how to perform predictive analytics using R and how to create visualizations using the popular ggplot2 package.
- Explore R language fundamentals, including basic syntax, variables, and types
- How to create functions and use control flow.
- Details on reading and writing data in R
- Work with data in R
- Create and customize visualizations using ggplot2
- Perform predictive analytics using R
- Introduction to R for Data Science will help.
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||48 Hours|
Have Questions? Ask Us.
Turn Training Into A Personalized Learning Experience
- Problem Solving through ExpertConnect & Peer-To-Peer Learning
- Find The Quickest Path To Learn With Career Paths
- Access All Courses With Master Subscription
- Manage Your Team With Learning Analytics
- Virtual Classroom Training & Self-Paced Learning
- Integrate With Your LMS Through API's