Protecting VMware vSphere (PROVMVSP)
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
This course describes the deployment of the SnapCenter Plug-in for VMware vSphere. In this course, you learn about the features of the plug-in and learn how to install and perform initial configuration of the plug-in. You also use NetApp SnapCenter software to learn how to protect and restore VMware virtual machines (VMs) and datastores. Through instructor-led presentations and web-based courseware, you gain knowledge about these topics. Hands-on exercises provide you with experience in performing these tasks.
This course focuses on enabling you to do the following:
- Describe the features of the Plug-in for VMware vSphere
- List supported deployment scenarios
- Explain how to use role-based access control (RBAC) features, when given specific scenarios
- Outline details for installing the Plug-in for VMware vSphere
- List prerequisite tasks before installation
- Illustrate NetApp Virtual Storage Console software client plug-in (VSC) host migration to SnapCenter software
- Describe data protection strategies for VMware vSphere
- Use the Plug-in for VMware vSphere to demonstrate how to back up and restore VMware VMs, Virtual Machine Disks (VMDKs), and datastores
- Use the Plug-in for VMware vSphere to identify the steps to mount and unmount a datastore backup
NetApp and NetApp partner professional services, system engineers, and customers.
- ONTAP Cluster Administration
- Data Protection Administration
- SnapCenter Fundamentals
- NetApp SnapCenter Administration
|Guaranteed To Run||Guaranteed To Run|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||1 Day|
Paul has over 2 decades of of technical experience as a senior engineer, operations manager & project lead.
He has had hands-on impact within internal IT infrastructure, as well as in hundreds of unique customer environments that resulted in an in-depth knowledge of a wide range of security, identity, cloud, and infrastructure products & features; and a breadth of knowledge in associated network devices and applications.
His specialties include:
Identity, AD, Azure AD, Azure AD Connect, Azure MFA, ADFS, WAP, e-Gap, IAG, UAG, Firewalls, DirectAccess, Load balancers, PKI, Troubleshooting application and network issues, quickly learning new applications/technologies, building and leading tech teams, project management, creating scalable processes.
Protecting VMware vSphereInstructor was clear and concise and answered any and all of questions that were asked.
Protecting VMware vSphereJon Presti is a great instructor!