Python Part 2: Tools, Modules, and JSON
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 198 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
1 Learners Have Enrolled For This Course
You have already taken demo for this course.
If you want to get access to demo again, feel free to contact our support at (855) 800-8240
About this course:
The Python Tools, Modules and JSON course will enable the students to learn the more advanced concepts of writing and running Python scripts. The course builds on the Python Fundamentals course and covers the more complex topics such as iterators and generators, regular expressions, introspection and lambda functions, metaclasses and decorators, and using the extensive functionality of Python modules. Extra emphasis is placed on features unique to Python, such as metaprogramming and JSON. After completing this course, the students will immediately be able to use Python to complete tasks in the real world.
The Python Tools, Modules and JSON course will comprehensively cover the more advanced topics related to the Python programming language with primary focus on the several tools, modules and JSON. The course enables the students to code efficient scripts to solve the real-world problems using the advanced features of Python.
- Create working Python scripts following best practices
- Use python iterators and generators appropriately
- Use regular expressions, lambda functions and decorators
- Search and replace text with regular expressions
- Work with modules and packages including APIs
- Learn metaprogramming
- Understand the structure of XML and JSON
- Advanced level programmers
- System administrators who want to use Python to support their server installations
- Website administrators who want to use Python to support their web-servers
- IT professionals who want to automate or simplify common tasks with the use of Python scripts
- The Python Tools, Modules and JSON is part of the two-course series on Python.
- The candidates wishing to register for this course are required to have completed the Python Fundamentals course.
- In addition to this, a basic understanding of the Python language and standard library is also recommended.
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||4 Hours|
|VPA Discount||VPA Discount|