About Individual Course:
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00
Now Only $30.00 Regular Price $99.00/ Each
When you subscribe, you get:
Learn Subscription plan gives you access to this course and over 817 other popular courses
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99
Now Only $39.99 Regular Price $44.99/ Month
About this course:
You can be more productive right now. Learn how by taking full advantage of the popular task management tool Todoist. Millions of people around the world rely on Todoist every day to help them get stuff done.
We'll start this course by getting an overview of Todoist's interface. We'll get familiar with some of the terminology and features you'll come across when using Todoist.
After we're familiar with some of the core fundamental concepts, we'll start learning some more advanced features. We'll learn how to add attachments from our computer, Dropbox or Google Drive. We'll learn how to share projects, assign tasks to others and how we can save time by using project templates.
If you're like me, you probably get a lot of emails. So we'll learn how we can email tasks to Todoist and even how we can set up Gmail filters to automatically send things to Todoist. We'll also learn how we can use popular tools such as IFTTT and Zapier to automate creating tasks in Todoist.
We'll wrap up this course by learning some general tips and tricks and how we can both back up our data and be more secure with Todoist.
By the end of this course, you'll be armed with the tools you need to be a more productive and effective person using Todoist's powerful features.
The average salary of a Project manager is $96,425 per year.
- Understand how to navigate Todoist's many features.
- Take advantage of many of Todoist's hidden, more advanced features.
- Start getting things done by integrating Todoist with other tools you use.
- Understanding projects
- Adding and using labels
- Search queries and syntax
- Saved searches with filters
- Gamification with Todoist karma
- Setting up mobile, location and time-based reminders
- This Todoist course is meant for anyone who needs to get familiar with Todoist's interface, features and wants to dig deeper into being more productive with it. This course isn't for someone who's just looking to play around with Todoist, but instead is targeted at someone who needs to start being more productive as soon as possible.
- While Todoist's mobile apps are powerful and definitely something you should be using, this course focuses on Todoist's web interface to discuss the features and tools.
- You should be familiar with general web practices, such as navigating websites and installing browser extensions.
- Before following along with this course, you should have a Todoist Premium account. You can follow along with a free Todoist account, but you won't be able to take advantage of many of the advanced features.
|Learning Style||Self-Paced Learning|
|Course Duration||2 Hours|