With this course, students will learn from beginner to Professional level in HTML5, rapidly and smartly in 2018. This course has all the basics you have to understand to ace HTML5. With this course, students will gain tools explanation that need for .html components, headings paragraphs, editors, records types, quotations, and comments, blocks div and span, tables, forms, media audio, and video, semantic layouts, SVG, Canvas, and a lot more in HTML5. We'll likewise plunge further into some more insights concerning how HTML5 functions and even proficient subjects with genuine Practical Examples.
About this course:
A quick course of 2.5 hours for HTML5 and a project of HTML5 has been clarified. In this project, a very pleasant and nice-looking page has been intended. We include nearly complete areas of HTML and HTML5.
- Anchor Tag/Link
- All Basic Tags
- Img Tag
- Text Formatting Tags
- Paragraph Tag
- List Items - UL/OL Tag
- DIV Tags
- Giving style to the tags
- Text and Password Fields
- Span Tags
- Field Alignment and Fieldset
- Creating Layout using HTML5 Structural Tags like header, footer, etc.
- HTML Forms
- List of HTML5 Fields
- Submitting the Forms
- iFrames and YouTube
- Radio, Checkbox
- Select Box
- HTML5 Form Validation
- Email Field, Color Field, and Date Field
- Creating a Page Layout using DIV Tags
- Audio and Video Player
- Project on making a page with three round images and columns with navigation, header, footer, etc.
- Creating HTML Forms using HTML
- Creating Websites using HTML
- Creating the Layout of a web page using structural elements of HTML5 and DIV Tag.
- Creating HTML5 input fields
- Working with tabular data using HTML5
This course is projected for:
- Beginners to Intermediate Level - Web Developer and Web Designers.
- Anybody who needs to figure out how to create a website.
Students should have a computer.
Any text HTML Editor like Brackets or Visual Studio Code.