Red Hat Certified Engineer Exam EX300 (RHCSA-EX300)
About Individual Course:
About this course:
The RHCE exam is a hands-on, practical exam that lasts 2.0 hours. Candidates are eligible to take the RHCE exam without first having passed the RHCSA exam, but RHCE will not be issued until both credentials are earned by a candidate.
The average salary for Red Hat Certified Engineer $78,322 per year
- Use network teaming or bonding to configure aggregated network links between two Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems
- Configure IPv6 addresses and perform basic IPv6 troubleshooting
- Route IP traffic and create static routes
- Use firewalld and associated mechanisms such as rich rules, zones and custom rules, to implement packet filtering and configure network address translation (NAT)
- Configure a system to authenticate using Kerberos
- Configure a system as either an iSCSI target or initiator that persistently mounts an iSCSI target
- Produce and deliver reports on system utilization (processor, memory, disk, and network)
- Use shell scripting to automate system maintenance tasks
- Install the packages needed to provide the service
- Configure SELinux to support the service
- Use SELinux port labeling to allow services to use non-standard ports
- Configure the service to start when the system is booted
- Configure the service for basic operation
- Configure host-based and user-based security for the service
- Experienced Linux IT professionals who currently have RHCSA certification and are interested in earning an RHCE certification
- Experienced Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administrators seeking validation of their skills
- Students who have attended the Red Hat System Administration I, II, and III courses or the RHCE Certification lab
- Experienced Linux system administrators who require a certification either by their organization or based on a mandate (DOD 8570 directive)
- The RHCE exam objectives provide authoritative guidance on the knowledge and skills candidates will need to demonstrate in the RHCE exam. They also provide more specific information on the exam format and coverage. All candidates are urged to use this information to evaluate their readiness for the exam.
- Candidates will be emailed exam results within three US business days following the exam.
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
Module 1: Data Fabric Overview
- Data Fabric solution vision and value
- Compute and storage in the hybrid cloud
- Data fabric deployment
- NetApp Private Storage (NPS)
- Data Fabric use cases
Module 2: Networking for the Hybrid Cloud
- NPS networking architecture
- Best practices to implement networking
- Switch configurations for Layer 3 environment
Module3: AWS Virtual Private Cloud and Connectivity
- AWS regions and availability zones
- Security groups
- AWS storage
- VPN connectivity options
Module 4: Azure Virtual Network and Connectivity
- Azure geographies and regions
- Azure storage types
- AWS features vs Azure features
Module 5: Design and Implement Data Fabric Solutions
- Oncommand Cloud Manager
- ONTAP Cloud Software
- Use cases and references
- Data Fabric solution for cloud backup
- Cloud agility
- ONTAP Select software
- vNAS for VMware vSAN
- ONTAP Select deployment
- NetApp Hybrid Cloud Labs
- Managing the Data Fabric
- OnCommand Management portfolio
- Addendum: Operationalize NPS
- How to operationalize NPS for cloud
- Data layout
Module 6: NetApp Cloud Sync Service
Module 7: Data Fabric Solution for Cloud Backup
- StorageGRID Webscale software
- Deployment options
- SnapCenter Software
- Minilabs for AWS and Azure
- Prepare jump host for PowerShell and CLI
- Configure AWS VPC resources
- Operationalize on-premises to cloud connectivity
- Configure Azure VNet to on-premises VPN connectivity
- Use Cloud Manager to deploy ONTAP Cloud
- Manage the Data Fabric workflow
- Configure AltaVault
- Test AltaVault cloud agility
- Reinforce skills with Cloud Sync service
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||1 Day|
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Instructor-Led Courses
I can't connect to my class, what are my options?
The link to the class is available upon logging in to your dashboard. If you are unable to see it, please contact our support team at 1-855-800-8240 and they will be happy to provide you the direct link via email or the dial in number.
I can't make it to attend to class. Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule your class. Please contact your Sales representative and they will arrange this for you. If you forgot his/her name, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-800-8240.
Will I get my certificate upon completion?
Yes. Upon completion of the course, it will be available on your course as a Trophy Icon for you to download. If you do not see this, you will need to contact email@example.com with the following details so they can email you the certificate: Class Name, Class Date, Account Rep, and Your Email.
I cannot connect to my lab. Help!
Your Lab is accessible on the bottom part of your course. You will see a button that says "LAB". Just click it to launch the lab. Please note that some classes don’t need/require a LAB. You can verify with our support team by calling them at 1-855-800-8240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check with your Instructor or the Associate Instructor if your class includes one.
What is my access code for Skillpipe?
A. Not all of the classes have or require Skillpipe. If your class includes one, please check your email as you should have received one from email@example.com. In case you do not find it in your inbox, please check the Spam / Junk folder. For any further assistance, you can call the support at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I don't have audio. I can't hear the instructor.
Make sure you are using a compatible headset for your laptop or computer. If you don’t have a headset, you can use the built-in speaker of your laptop. Otherwise, you can use the dial in option by calling the dial in number provided in the class joining email. You may also contact support team for the dial in numbers associated for your training at 1-855-800-8240 or contact them via email at email@example.com.
How can I reach student support?
Support can be reach via phone at 1855-800-8240; via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat support through the chat button on our website. Please note that support office hours will be from 8am-5pm CST Monday to Friday. Any concerns after office hours will be attended the following business day.
Get A Team Quote or Got Questions?
- Personalize learning based on competencies, goals & tools
- Expert Mentoring
- Hands on Labs & Assignments
- AI Curated Digital Book Content
- Adaptive Learning Paths
- Analytics & Benchmarking
- High certification Pass Rates – Over 200,000 people certified and more than 95% of our learners pass their certification on the first attempt