Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm CST
Red Hat Enterprise Performance Tuning (RH442VT)
Need Training for 5 or More People?
Customized to your team's need:
- Annual Subscriptions
- Private Training
- Flexible Pricing
- Enterprise LMS
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
About this course:
What is Red Hat? Red Hat, Inc. is an American multinational software company providing open-source software products to the enterprise community. Founded in 1993, Red Hat has its corporate headquarters in Raleigh, North Carolina, with satellite offices worldwide.
This course discusses system architecture with emphasis on:
- Understanding the implications on system performance
- Methods for testing the effects of performance adjustments
- Open source benchmarking utilities
- Methods for analyzing system and networking performance
- Tuning configurations for specific application loads
This course can also help you prepare for the Red Hat Certified Specialist in Linux Performance Tuning exam (EX442).
The average salary for red hat certified architect is $113,000 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe how key Linux subsystems work
- Interact with applications
- Determine which tuning adjustments are relevant in different situations
This course is intended for:
- Senior Linux system administrators responsible for maximizing resource utilization through performance tuning
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®) certification or equivalent experience.