About this course:
The course is aimed on managing and deploying network servers running caching Apache HTTPD, MariaDB, Domain Name Service (DNS), network file sharing with Network File System (NFS), Postfix SMTP nullclients, and Server Message Block (SMB), progressed organizing and firewalld arrangements, iSCSI initiators and targets, and the utilization of Bash shell scripting to help configure, automate, and troubleshoot the framework. Through hands-on labs and lectures, understudies who have just earned the certification of RHCSA will be presented to all capabilities secured by the exam of (EX300) Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE).
The normal pay for Red Hat System Administrator is $72,762 annually.
- Configure link teaming, bridging, aggregation, and bonding.
- Control services and daemons.
- Configure filters with firewalls.
- Manage networking.
- Manage DNS servers.
- Provide iSCSI block storage.
- Permit and reject access to network services using SELinux.
- Configure the MariaDB SQL database.
- Configure SMTP email delivery.
- Write simple bash automation scripts.
- Configure Apache HTTPD with TLS-enabled virtual hosts.
- Configure NFS and SAMBA file-based storage.
This course is planned for:
Experienced administrators of Linux who are desiring to learn business-level techniques of automation through scripting, how to secure and deploy the services of network, and how to oversee other key features of the security of Red Hat Enterprise Linux. Understudies of this course have earned their RHCSA or have proportional aptitudes.
RHCSA certification or equivalent experience
For up-and-comers who have not earned their credential of RHCSA, the affirmation of the right abilities and information can be acquired by passing the online aptitudes evaluation.
Suggested prerequisites courses:
Red Hat System Administration I (RH124)