Red Hat System Administration III (RH254VT) New (RHSA-RH254VT)
About Individual Course:
About this course:
The course is focused on deploying and managing network servers running caching Domain Name Service (DNS), MariaDB, Apache HTTPD, Postfix SMTP nullclients, network file sharing with Network File System (NFS) and Server Message Block (SMB), iSCSI initiators and targets, advanced networking and firewalld configurations, and the use of Bash shell scripting to help automate, configure, and troubleshoot the system. Through lectures and hands-on labs, students who have already earned the RHCSA certification will be exposed to all competencies covered by the Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) exam (EX300).
The average salary for Red Hat System Administrator is $72,762 per year.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Control services and daemons.
- Manage networking.
- Configure link aggregation, bridging, teaming, and bonding.
- Configure filters with firewalls.
- Permit and reject access to network services using SELinux.
- Manage DNS servers.
- Configure SMTP email delivery.
- Provide iSCSI block storage.
- Configure NFS and SAMBA file-based storage.
- Configure MariaDB SQL database.
- AConfigure Apache HTTPD with TLS-enabled virtual hosts.
- Write simple bash automation scripts.
This course is intended for:
- Experienced Linux administrators wishing to learn enterprise-level automation techniques through scripting, how to deploy and secure network services, and how to manage other key security features of Red Hat Enterprise Linux. Students in this course should have earned their RHCSA or have equivalent skills.
- RHCSA certification or equivalent experience
- For candidates who have not earned their RHCSA certification, confirmation of the correct skills and knowledge can be obtained by passing the online skills assessment.
Suggested prerequisites courses:
|Subjects||IT Ops & Management|
|Learning Style||Virtual Classroom|
|Course Duration||5 Days|