SAP Workflow - Programming (BIT610)
Virtual Instructor-LedLearning Style
3 DaysCourse Duration
Select A Class Schedule
The participants learn to program workflow interfaces at the following levels: objects, events, methods, rules, and attributes. You will also learn about controlling and monitoring the runtime system and programming exits at workflow and step level.
- Essential BIT601 SAP Business Workflow - Build and Use ABAP knowledge
- Course based on software release SAP ERP Central Component 6.0
Virtual Instructed-Led Outline
- Business Object Builder: defining and implementing your own BOR objects
- Data flow and new containers
- Rule function modules
- Programming exits at step and workflow level
- Event generation by programming
- Check function modules
- Receiver type function modules
- Receiver function modules
- Runtime system:
- This course assumes participants already have experience in defining a testing workflows in the system.
- As of SAP ERP, you can also use ABAP Object classes instead of busines objects. If you are interested in finding out more about this topic, attend the course BIT611.
- The course BIT611 is generally offered in conjunction with BIT610. However, if you are familiar with the content of the BIT610 course already, you can book the BIT611 course on its own.
Please note CPE credits are available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered at SAP locations. CPE credits are not available for virtual classroom deliveries or customer specific deliveries.
CPE Credits are currently available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered live at SAP locations and our Authorized Education Partner locations. CPE Credits are not available for virtual live classroom sessions.